Anyone try these at NAMM?

>|<>QBB<
Randy Van Sykes":2825e said:
>|<>QBB<I'm buying it!

That reminds me... You know what I hate?
Pedals with controls that mean nothing! Like some of those DOD distortion box. What the fuck does the "Ass" control do? Does it adjust the bass? Or makes the pedal sound bad? I'm confused. Then there's the cork-sniffer version with controls for "Focus" or some other nebulous control... BAH!! I hate people!

>|<>QBB<
Vrad":2cdb0 said:
>|<>QBB<

I know... I like the In and Out level switch on the back... The USB connection is a great idea...

I'm wondering if they took the chips from their older processors and shoved them in there... H3000 Sx??

I'd bet they aren't cheap... $300-500? I dunno.

Lordy lou, you could buy an entire processor for that much that will switch between it all any way you want. :retard:

>|<>QBB<
Vrad":4d518 said:
>|<>QBB<

That reminds me... You know what I hate?
Pedals with controls that mean nothing! Like some of those DOD distortion box. What the fuck does the "Ass" control do? Does it adjust the bass? Or makes the pedal sound bad? I'm confused. Then there's the cork-sniffer version with controls for "Focus" or some other nebulous control... BAH!! I hate people!
All these people trying to make a pedal that in 25 years will be called a 'classic'...one day that DOD pedal will be worth lot's of money because no other pedal has an 'ass' control. :D

>|<>QBB<
OneArmedScissor":2069b said:
>|<>QBB<

Lordy lou, you could buy an entire processor for that much that will switch between it all any way you want. :retard:
I think $399 is tons for a delay pedal....the company has a good rep for making high end stuff though. ;)

>|<>QBB<
OneArmedScissor":77a6b said:
>|<>QBB<

You're right... But it all depends on what it sounds like I guess... Eventide makes awesome stuff.

>|<>QBB<
Randy Van Sykes":a389c said:
>|<>QBB<All these people trying to make a pedal that in 25 years will be called a 'classic'...one day that DOD pedal will be worth lot's of money because no other pedal has an 'ass' control. :D

That's because they're all a bunch of taint-lickers!

>|<>QBB<
Chubtone":7e807 said:
>|<>QBB<

You guys know JMR teaches at my store? I played through that Cornford for a couple of minutes at my store on Weds and fell in love with it!

Yes I did know and would kill for lessons from him, great guy!

Can you ask him if the Mesa 1x12s were open or closed back the next time you see him??

The MK50 is a great amp.

Hey Adam, we had some crazy Canadian dude hanging with us the whole trip, Who tribute band player by the name of Darren out of Toronto....know him????

Freaking great guy and a monster player, I have his number and you should hook up with him, he has an assload of music connections.

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":a4508 said:
Hey Adam, we had some crazy Canadian dude hanging with us the whole trip, Who tribute band player by the name of Darren out of Toronto....know him????

Freaking great guy and a monster player, I have his number and you should hook up with him, he has an assload of music connections.
I suppose he's the drummer for this band..
http://www.thewholigans.com/main.html
Never met him...but he looks like a fun nut to hang out with!:D

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":31e7a said:

His band is called Hooligans! He's a bad ass. Keith is a damn fine drummer as well. :)

Back