Anyone try these at NAMM?

So those 2 pedals would cost around $780! I would rather just get a used Yamaha UD for half that price and that thing can do it all. That thing was/is a great all in one unit and works great in a loop. It's just a mind fuck to tweak.

>|<>QBB<
Randy Van Sykes":fa0c1 said:
>|<>QBB<I suppose he's the drummer for this band..
http://www.thewholigans.com/main.html
Never met him...but he looks like a fun nut to hang out with!:D

BAck in 1989 he was drunk and flew out to England with his drum set torn down and packed in suitcases and set it up on Roger Daultry's yard and started wailing to get the gig for The Who :eek:

Long story short he almost got it but was told to F$#@ off by Pete Townsend :x Great freaking guy with a ton of knowledge.

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":135cc said:
>|<>QBB<

BAck in 1989 he was drunk and flew out to England with his drum set torn down and packed in suitcases and set it up on Roger Daultry's yard and started wailing to get the gig for The Who :eek:

Long story short he almost got it but was told to F$#@ off by Pete Townsend :x Great freaking guy with a ton of knowledge.

When we were playing friday night and he got on the set, I thought a fucking bomb went off behind me. That guy hits so hard its unreal!! And his sense of timing is BRILLIANT! I can't wait to hang out with him again. Genuinely nice guy and pleasure to hang with.

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":00074 said:
>|<>QBB<

Guys got balls! ..or he was hammered! ...either way I like him! :D

>|<>QBB<
Telephant":70946 said:
>|<>QBB<

er yeah "who"ligans is more like it. :LOL:
hmmmmmm.....pronoun trouble!

daffy_duck_02.jpg

Back