Banned from The Gear Page for 2 weeks

Gurtz

Banned
I posted this reply in response to a comment made by one of the usual TGP tan-pants assholes...

They banned me for two weeks due to political content... :confused: Left-wing pundits love to sling shit, but damn do they hate when it comes back to them! It's obvious that The Gear Page is a bastion of left-wing liberals. You can make pro-communst (Progressive) comments all day long, and no one will say a thing... If you even hint to being pro 1st Amendment or anti-abortion, first you will be attacked by the TGP leftist shills, then banned.

Did the asshat who said he is afraid of people who believe in self-defense get banned?

Fuckin faggots over there. :D

7f41eddf6c1bf151c6e4d33b30ee698b.jpg

6ac84504689c89012fcc295316dadbb8.jpg

chick-and-guns.jpg

Don't sweat it.

The Gear Page blows.

More than likely one of its moderators will show up on here crying like a little girl to have you banned from this site for criticizing The Gear Page (or Fractal or Atomic or "insert name of company TGP is trying to virally market").

i used to get it at least each 3 months and then i realized i better stay shut.

One thing that bothers me is the constant worship the Dumble amp when most have never even seen one and how they manage to somehow
find a way to justify the amp.

The other thing that bothers me is that when you hear the clips they post you can't understand how in hell they are so highly regarded between themselves when they cannot play a note..

I truly like this forum, people try to help, inform and most here can really play, at least the clips i check here are great!!!!!!

Gurtz":27qb6op9 said:
I posted this reply in response to a comment made by one of the usual TGP tan-pants assholes...

They banned me for two weeks due to political content... :confused: Left-wing pundits love to sling shit, but damn do they hate when it comes back to them! It's obvious that The Gear Page is a bastion of left-wing liberals. You can make pro-communst (Progressive) comments all day long, and no one will say a thing... If you even hint to being pro 1st Amendment or anti-abortion, first you will be attacked by the TGP leftist shills, then banned.

I fucking love it! Thats a ban to be proud of :m17:

To be fair, probably a slight political generalization of the members of that forum. If you're gonna imply that leftism is somehow responsible for taking away your right to free speech & freedom of choice, to voice your own political persuasion, you can't then make a comment about anti-abortion. Abortion isn't even a right vs left wing issue. It's a religious issue. If anything, unwanted pregnancies & population increase are a drain on the welfare state & the economy.
For the record, I don't see anything ban-worthy from your post. If you have been banned for writing something as un-provocative as that, it sounds like a forum I won't be visiting any time soon.

JimmyBlind":gmakloex said:
To be fair, probably a slight political generalization of the members of that forum. If you're gonna imply that leftism is somehow responsible for taking away your right to free speech & freedom of choice, to voice your own political persuasion, you can't then make a comment about anti-abortion. Abortion isn't even a right vs left wing issue. It's a religious issue. If anything, unwanted pregnancies & population increase are a drain on the welfare state & the economy.
For the record, I don't see anything ban-worthy from your post. If you have been banned for writing something as un-provocative as that, it sounds like a forum I won't be visiting any time soon.

Sorry but you are uninformed. Leftism does, in fact, take away free speech and freedom of choice. Have you ever heard of Obamacare or the Patriot Act? (in regards to the Patriot Act, which Obama extended and later extended its extended provisions, Bush was ironically left-sided in many of his policies which is what turned away many conservative votes from the Republican party in 2008). Any time there is government expansion there is a loss of liberty. Anyone who has ever read the Federalist Papers knows the delicate balance that must be maintained in the size of government (see James Madison). It is typical of liberals to support government expansion in some form or another (see appendix below).

Abortion is indeed a political issue. You probably perceive it as a religious issue because of the type of media you expose yourself to which constantly pushes that idea, but it's a falsity. "Right to life" is the basis of right vs. left politics. On the right, they generally believe that fetuses have the right to live. On the left, they believe that individuals should have the right to terminate the life they carry. The modern political battle of abortion lies mainly in what stage fetuses can legally be aborted. The right has caved-in and pretty much come to accept abortion rights, but only up until 6-8 weeks which is when the brain forms in a fetus. Liberals generally want to push for abortions up to 6 months of pregnancy. Therefore, whether you're religious or not, the point at which you believe a fetus becomes a person is basically what decides which side you land on.

Population increase is a directly related to the welfare state. Birth rates among poor people are nearly twice as much as middle class and nearly triple that of high-income families. The welfare state (a liberal institution) enables higher birth rates because it funds families who have kids they can't afford.

Consider Obamacare which is designed to create a complete population shift and destroy the Euro-centric population of the U.S. First of all, populations such as the black population which is only 14% of the total United States population, will be able to afford an increase in the already excessive births of the population. Moreover, with 12,000,000 illegal imigrants obtaining amnesty and thus covered under Obamacare, imagine how many births our taxpayer dollars will fund.

What did you think Obamacare would do? Did you not consider that the bulk of Obamacare would contribute to birth and child related healthcare? Indeed, people who overproduced before are now empowered by executive order to produce even more offspring.

Anyway, the reason I even bothered is because too many people have simple ideas like yours which just aren't reality. I understand that, for most people, it's easier to accept and live with simple ideas than to spend time and effort to fully understand the actualities and implications of what goes on around us. However, it's about time that Americans stop being lazy and uninformed and quit acquiescing to liberal media and government control.

[Appendix] Most people have no idea what it takes to even implement a 2¢ tax. Just to manage a 2¢ tax tacked on to a phone, gas or some other bill, an entire bureaucracy to manage that tax is created. Salaries are paid, offices or buildings are required to house them, oversight committees, attorneys, etc... are all employed. Therefore that little 2¢ tax which might generate, for example, $1,000,000,000 in tax revenue, costs $900,000,000 to manage and collect. However, as the government sees it, because there is a very small surplus after government expenses are paid without regard to your costs, the entity is continued with a standard annual budget increase of %5 to offset inflation, etc...

The most insidious part of all of this is that the government has never really dissolves these entities even after such a tax might be cancelled. They simply restructure and redirect the entity. That's the problem with government expansion because the size and cost of government is never reduced. No president ever comes in and takes a hacksaw to porkbelly spending and inflated government programs. The biggest difference in politics is that liberals are much more lavish and careless about what it costs the people or the toll that government expansion takes on liberties.

Moreover, consider new Obama executive actions such as providing 2 years of college tuition and broader Internet access across the U.S. Your rights, liberties and privacy will certainly be impacted in a big way. As if that's not enough, in order to have anything pass and stick, political deals have to be made and bills are always passed with some undesirable amendments tacked on to them.

Folks, it's time to wake up and smell the sewage. We're neck-deep in the shit.

Pro/anti abortion is not supported either way by either left or right wing parties outside of the US. So making any insinuation that left & right wing politics, generally, has any bearing on that issue is incorrect. If the left & right wing principles of one country are different conceptually to another, then they cannot be defined by that issue. Left & right wing principles should be defined everywhere in the same way. If we can't define them, then we can't discuss them. The US political parties might be divided by that issue, but left & right wing politics isn't divided by it conceptually.
Insinuating that i'm a product of media hype when you consider the number of people who are anti-abortion on religious grounds in the US make up a notable quota of the voting community is mildly insulting, but i'll take that on the chin.

The spectrum of political ideas is broad. The welfare state for example. I don't believe that everyone deserves to be supported by the welfare state from the taxes I pay. Many people exploit that support beyond my control. Conversely, I don't agree with a survival of the fittest model where those who truly need help cannot get it. Both are either unfair & unsustainable or immoral. Case in point look at France compared to the US. My political views favor neither side on that issue.
I'm not sure how any person can really consider themselves left or right. It is unhealthy for anyone to have strong left or right wing views. If being a liberal is defined by supporting policies that I consider are reasonable, regardless of which party presents it or what their color represents, then that's what I would consider myself.

Some people are disconcerted with the way the supposedly left & right wing parties have diluted themselves in adopting & agreeing with each others principles. Having twice as many people in politics with a balanced set of non-extreme views is definitely better.

Back