Barry, Diddy, Tupac, oh my.

Those are some crazy stories @mentoneman :sick:

I hope they all get what's coming to them :yes:
it’s almost as if i knew what was coming…🤔

another strange coinkidink is one of my closest grade school friend after high school went to live with his two aunties in LA in a massive estate near Griffith Park. That property was later sold to Madonna when the aunts passed away.

I guarantee she chose my friend’s room as her master bedroom. it was a large circular room with an almost 360 degree picture window view showcasing a sweeping lawn which fell away from both sides of the room, bordered by dense hedges and a vista overlooking the LA skyline.
That place was creepy enough but can’t imagine what that hag did within the walls of that joint.
IMG_9446.jpeg

it’s almost as if i knew what was coming…🤔

another strange coinkidink is one of my closest grade school friend after high school went to live with his two aunties in LA in a massive estate near Griffith Park. That property was later sold to Madonna when the aunts passed away.

I guarantee she chose my friend’s room as her master bedroom. it was a large circular room with an almost 360 degree picture window view showcasing a sweeping lawn which fell away from both sides of the room, bordered by dense hedges and a vista overlooking the LA skyline.
That place was creepy enough but can’t imagine what that hag did within the walls of that joint.View attachment 298800
Tip of the iceberg.

Everyone knew Puff was a weird ass dude from the get go, dolphin teeth motherfucker
Lol what are dolphin teeth? Is it the same basic look as when someone says "guy looks like he was eating corn on the cob through a chain link fence" or is it something different?

this one is sad because at one point i really believe Will Smith was a good person. he had a clean rap cd which was the only one i could stomach and let my kids listen to. i worked with him on this music videos during the fresh prince era and he was a humble gentleman back then.

wonder if they’ll ever get around to squeezing the tea out of J-Lo.

if Diddlywinks is the rap Epstein, then the alphabet soup agencies just raided and confiscated every shred of incriminating evidence to classify and sit on in perpetuity anything that implicated the Clives, Harrys, and Hunter types that attended those elite satanic boy poi cotillions.

if that alleged footage of bieber and OBJ and audio recording of meek mills is the tip of the iceberg, i really don’t want to know how much worse it gets.

if Diddlywinks is the rap Epstein, then the alphabet soup agencies just raided and confiscated every shred of incriminating evidence to classify and sit on in perpetuity anything that implicated the Clives, Harrys, and Hunter types that attended those elite satanic boy poi cotillions.

if that alleged footage of bieber and OBJ and audio recording of meek mills is the tip of the iceberg, i really don’t want to know how much worse it gets.
All that stuff was coming out in the wash via conspiracy oriented places about ten or fifteen years ago. The Boulee, the gay gangster rappers. Dr Dre and others.. No one believed it and now look. I think it's more about the money and satanic worship than it is just the sex. Crowley was into fucking young boys and the theory is the junk rams the base of the spine, sending shockwaves up the nervous system that open the third eye...so it's an occult deal and creates trauma, which then plays into more manipulation. Not nice thoughts, I know, and sorry if it's too graphic but that is part of the practice from my understanding.

That shit is all connected bro. I watched a video that chilled my blood. Guy was basically held hostage and tortured. Was actually going to be sacrificed in a ritual. He said the lady in charge told him she could trace her lineage back to the Am- leks I believe. Translation is blood lickers. OG devil and demon worshippers from the land of Canaan.

That shit is all connected bro. I watched a video that chilled my blood. Guy was basically held hostage and tortured. Was actually going to be sacrificed in a ritual. He said the lady in charge told him she could trace her lineage back to the Am- leks I believe. Translation is blood lickers. OG devil and demon worshippers from the land of Canaan.
could you imagine how much money would be raised globally for worthy humanitarian causes if a pay per view covered the one page reading of crimes against humanity and immediate execution of every dirty active or retired politician, compromised 3 letter agency leader, military official, deviant media figure, and generally hated wealthy influencer ala soros and gates?

IMG_3973.jpeg

spoke with my son last night about corruption within our city’s prosecutors and judges, and how it can be tied to deals made with corrections facilities, parole officers, etc.

after 22 years, you’ve likely been exposed to questionable practices within prisons ala compromised guards smuggling contraband, gang leaders running operations from inside and misappropriation of state and federal subsidies.

You have no idea Pat. The negligence is criminal and I was a drop in the bucket at my facility. Inmates don’t run the places but they do allow it to function.

Back