been waiting almost 6 months on a musikraft neck.

Artjr

I was told 16 when I ordered back in Jan. Now I'm starting to get inpatient . I don't wanna call and be that pain in the ass customer, but damn.

I ordered December 8th and it shipped on 4/12. It will be soon. Just be patient. combination of New Jersey imposing strict COVID restrictions on business and the fact now every previously poor musician now has a wallet full of stimulus, they are bombarded with orders. I assure you it’ll be worth the wait. At least they’re not rushing them out the door with poor quality. My last 2 necks have required zero fretwork

While I agree with scottosan, I have recently read of some disappointing necks delivered. I have pretty much always been very happy if not super happy with what I have gotten from them.

I did recently return a neck to another builder because it was almost $500 and did not measure up. Just mentioning that to say that I am at least a little bit picky. FWIW, I ordered a Musikraft neck to replace it.

While I agree with scottosan, I have recently read of some disappointing necks delivered. I have pretty much always been very happy if not super happy with what I have gotten from them.

I did recently return a neck to another builder because it was almost $500 and did not measure up. Just mentioning that to say that I am at least a little bit picky. FWIW, I ordered a Musikraft neck to replace it.
I have read complaints recently, but also more people buying. I have seen an uptick in complaints about the amount of roll in the edges. I’ve owned warmoth and usacg, and I feel like Musikraft is far superior

i'm waiting to get this done. waiting on 1 piece maple hockey stick. gonna match paint headstock

Attachments

• 4A674FF8-7DA3-494A-8872-0ADDADFD2FBF.jpeg
    4A674FF8-7DA3-494A-8872-0ADDADFD2FBF.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 52
Everyone is waiting for everything. It's putting some out of business because they cannot get their parts or raw materials to manufacture their products. Inflation is in hyper mode. Massive labor shortages. Get off the free money and get your asses back to work

Reactions: Geo
Glip said it, everyone is waiting, whether it’s FMIC or Tesla or nVidia or …. Supply chain issues will last for a long time, maybe 2-3 years.

Everyone is waiting for everything. It's putting some out of business because they cannot get their parts or raw materials to manufacture their products. Inflation is in hyper mode. Massive labor shortages. Get off the free money and get your asses back to work
AMEN BROTHER

Back