Best Hair Metal Album Ever

I am thinking about calling the ADA.

Screenshot 2024-05-08 075656.jpg

Do you know what year it is bro? Humor is outlawed now.
I think it’s finally turning around now. People are realizing how pussified and stupid they have become over this stuff. I’m 52 and retired from working in high security prisons for 22 years…I don’t give no fucks…other than trying to get folks on here to realize that they agree on more things than they disagree on…not that I lose any sleep over it mind you….

I was talking to a bro about this stuff the other day. Back in the day as a teenager in the 80’s….winger, white lion, slaughter, poison def with hysteria….they were all considered posers and chick rock….not many dudes admitted to listening to them. Nowadays with the sorry state of music that stuff has aged like wine. Kinda funny looking back on it now.

I was talking to a bro about this stuff the other day. Back in the day as a teenager in the 80’s….winger, white lion, slaughter, poison def with hysteria….they were all considered posers and chick rock….not many dudes admitted to listening to them. Nowadays with the sorry state of music that stuff has aged like wine. Kinda funny looking back on it now.
No doubt but some of it did get cringy toward the end.

Not to mention TLIL isn't even his best record.
If you were buying rock albums in 1985-1986 TLIL was at the top of the list. Holy Diver sold more because of it—came out before, went platinum years after. And yes Dio was “hair metal” but I understand him not embracing the label

If you were buying rock albums in 1985-1986 TLIL was at the top of the list. Holy Diver sold more because of it—came out before, went platinum years after. And yes Dio was “hair metal” but I understand him not embracing the label
I bought them both when they came out. HD is imo one of the best metal albums ever. Saw him on both tours as well. Savatage, Megadeth and Dio. Not a hair metal lineup at all.

Hair metal? We will just have to agree to disagree on this one. In retrospect, his later albums didn't have the bite that the first two did.

Back