Bikini Thread - OT Posts & Pics Removed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Minte
  • Start date Start date
0.jpg
00.jpg
0000.jpg
HOUHKf5WoAAQcRV.jpeg
z.jpg
000.jpg
z1.jpg
z8.png
00.png
 
Thank you brothers!

Indy, I have a PhD in ass. :student: :LOL:

The gold-standard parameters allow for some variation obviously, but boney, overly-dimpled, saggy and fat are verboten 'cause they mess with the aesthetic and ratios of what qualifies as tastefully-shapely. A fantastic ratio example is the hamstring : thigh : butt one. A largish-but-shapely ass means nothing if there's nothing underneath to support it / provide context (hamstrings). One of the reasons BBLs look weird to people is precisely that ratio - it's waaay-off 'cause the ass has been expanded but those supporting / buffering factors haven't (thighs and hammies).

Remember, they're gals. The way they're built is such that they ought always have what when compared to men are "fat" asses, but as I suggested, there's fat in all the right places and ratio support and then there's just plain fat. :thumbsdown: :LOL:

Anywho, the important thing is that I thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for the warm welcome back. I'm not fully-OTC'ified yet (not up to it), but the ol' bikini thread, arguably one of the best on the 'net, beckoned all the way through my absence. I'm just sorry to have left you guys out-in-the-cold, so to speak. I couldn't deal with anything so yeah, sorry.

Thank you Brother Skeet for keeping the dream alive all this time. Superb effort mate and one that's appreciated by all I'm sure. :cheers2:


705384054.jpg


826494963.jpg


1604771823.jpg


881198886.jpg
 
CGI

Gotta say I'm gonna run out of these again. Peeps seem to want to take the easy path of AI rather than design the images themselves. No shortage of AI-generated stuff of course. :dunno:

Also, the ratio of good stuff to bad is terrible. Gotta peruse a kazillion images before I can find something that's created with good aesthetic taste and ass-sensibility. :LOL:

1b962bf065ddc5349ebab7e83e90af2d.jpeg


2c7026e1b33d8a3a19fdac02a4d660d0.png


4c7a7b32b431f30bbcbacd8ff4e50ab6.jpg


6b41e3c66a8bf67676ac0c98421ff17d.jpeg
 
Back
Top