Billy Blades Claims he talked to Jose Arredondo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TrueTone500":3ae3i0h5 said:
The Blades Firebolt 50 paired with a Blades 4x12 cabinet...

:rock:

Good God, Himmel might be as crazy as Blades. Oh shit I better watch out or I could get sliced by the Bladez!! Anyhow, the lasers, the shot hungry paparazzi's, its utter madness. I imagine him yelling, "CUT, CUT! you guys need to act more like paparazzi's trying to get my shot! Also guys, the lasers need to shine brighter and illuminate my finger gymnastics on the fretboard, I WANT CLOSE UPS GUYS< CLOSE UPS!! Where are the Harley guys, get those damn motorcycles here, if not, how else will I get a shot with the wind blowing through my luscious hair!! Where is the choreographer, my moves are a little off today, they appear to be more modern dance than I like!!!"

When these videos were made in the 80s, the guys have somewhat of an excuse. There was a director telling them what to do, and they had to do it for the record label for MTV. The Himmel vid is like an 80s video that he made himself and stars in!! The dude has got balls that is for sure, you have got to be uber bold to make a vid like that and to star in it also, wow! But, the guy does make vids for Blades. Oh shit, I need to be more careful or I could get SLICED BY THE BLADEZ!!

TrueTone500":ebg2zr1o said:
The Blades Firebolt 50 paired with a Blades 4x12 cabinet...

:rock:
gay.jpg

RG955TT":1cf6ptm6 said:
Ohhh, I'm sure Wagner was crushed. The two of you who are shills for this loser and his amp, just give up already. The guy is a tool, plain and simple. On that alone I wouldn't buy anything from him. God help you if you ever needed any warranty? work or had a question. I don't give a shit how good the amps sounds...or doesn't. All of these videos are uber produced with a guy playing a cover tune but thinks he's the worlds greatest rock star with lasers shooting out of his ass and all. Are you fuckin kidding me?
I felt bad about saying it because the guy is great at what he does and he shouldn't have been brought into it.I highly doubt he is aware of Billy's online rants. I apologized for what I said and that's that.This other clown edits out everything he says and thinks that makes it right.

Bob Savage":3rhr7dk7 said:
Mailman1971":3rhr7dk7 said:
Bob Savage":3rhr7dk7 said:
Alright, I said it and it is true.
Heard from a reliable source that everything you said was made up.

I will soon reveal something about your source that will show them as unreliable.
Well he only calls me at strange hours in the night and talks with a raspy lisp.
A few red flags went up at first.....but after dealing with him over the last few years he has never been wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back