Bogner 101B w/ New Pandora Mod from Bogner

An xtc with class a and all the other bells can be dialed in many different ways for recording but for live use they are three channels of gain stages basically. Owned two before I came to that conclusion, yeah it took two :p

An xtc with class a and all the other bells can be dialed in many different ways for recording but for live use they are three channels of gain stages basically. Owned two before I came to that conclusion, yeah it took two :p

What do you think of them now? Do you still own one?

No i dont own one now. They are good amps no doubt but sort of redundant to me imo. I mean you can take an amp any amp and 2 od/ distortion pedals and have a 3 channel amp :yes:

Hes' a good dude. Been around awhile and I have had good sales with him.
My experience with him was the complete opposite. From his very first interaction online, he was nothing but a arrogant, cynic, a liar who loves to pose as victim, and a misogynist, when he said you should not believe "people from third world countries" with more than one amp, because they would never be able to afford them. At that time I was back living in Brazil.
I've forgiven him twice after that, when I moved back to LA and then to Nashville. I even helped him with ordering his Larry PMM, and spent almost an hour on the phone with him answering questions about Larry's amps and his ordering process. And he was a douche bag to me in every opportunity he had after that. So, I'm done with him for good.
People can say he is modern version of Gandhi... to me, he has always been, and will always be, a lying arrogant misogynist douche bag.
That's how he presented himself to me.

My experience with him was the complete opposite. From his very first interaction online, he was nothing but a arrogant, cynic, a liar who loves to pose as victim, and a misogynist, when he said you should not believe "people from third world countries" with more than one amp, because they would never be able to afford them. At that time I was back living in Brazil.
I've forgiven him twice after that, when I moved back to LA and then to Nashville. I even helped him with ordering his Larry PMM, and spent almost an hour on the phone with him answering questions about Larry's amps and his ordering process. And he was a douche bag to me in every opportunity he had after that. So, I'm done with him for good.
People can say he is modern version of Gandhi... to me, he has always been, and will always be, a lying arrogant misogynist douche bag.
Agreed.

I remember him inquiring about a Fortin Jose mod and a 2C++ with added Fendery clean channel (KILLER).l I had for sale a good while ago.
There’s no need to be a prick, he goes straight for the prick, you’re immediately like
“Fuck this turd”.
He enjoys being a Jit.
Honestly, for the record, he doesn’t even like those crusty Alnico Creams he fervently uses,
he get’s off on his listener’s being aggravated by
them.
That’s why he rocks them!
Thanks dude!!!!

Definitely a Metal tone. And sounds great at that.

Far from my Pandora mod I’ve been doing for more than 6 years.

Keep the tones coming there are different tones for different ears & techniques.

David Hopkins 😉

Strange. I get it though . We have all had our horrible moments on here. I myself went through a crazy time with addiction plus GAS.. Hard time in life.

Back