Bogner Gallery: Post up your Bogner rig pictures here...

King Guitar

Banned
Ok I will go first, here is my Bogner gear over the last year, waiting on my FISH reissue now which I am sure will kill :rock:

DSC00322.jpg

DSC00774.jpg

DSC00530.jpg

DSC04364.jpg

DSC00463.jpg

DSC00302.jpg

009.jpg

Welcome Team Bogner :rock: :rock: :rock: I want to say that I have always appreciated the world class service I've experienced from these guys over the years - always willing to help and answer all questions and treat you like a rock star even when you're not.

Bogner past and present:

aikensabre.jpg

CobraHDTC.jpg

No shots of my super cool all black Shiva rig that sort of started my plunge into amp madness (no thanks to Jason Wallis ;) )

I will say that my Ecstacy Classic I have now is far and away one of the the coolest amps I've ever owned. If I had got that originally intstead of the 101b I may not have ever sought out another amp. 5 years later I've come full circle.

Steve E

Couple Deltanaut pics from a clinic at MI:
clinic4.jpg

clinic2.jpg

clinic3.jpg

IMG_1047.jpg

Love this amp. Had it since '01 and had it modded to the classic in '02 and haven't looked back.

hunter":2dhdkb9v said:
This plexi drum sound protection cage is a bit gay isn't it?
:LOL: :LOL:

Yep, making sure you have a good mix so your singer can hear over Nick Menza playing drums is gay. :poke:

'03 Shiva I used to have:

Shiva3.jpg

Shiva with a Rev Blue Uberschall:

789fcbac.jpg

Rev 2 Uberschall:

Uberschall2.jpg

Rev Blue Uberschall:

Uberbluefront.jpg

Looking forward to seeing the latest revision Uberschall. I'd like to know if the gain channel was revoiced or not, from the Bogner interview it appears that only the clean channel was tweaked so you could gain it up, along with the high and low knobs in addition to the KT88's.

ShinySurface: The New Uberschall has both channels changed, but the clean channel is quite different from the stock version.

That's the response I got from Bogner a couple weeks ago.

I'll post a closer pic sometime.This fish has quite the history behind it.It was left outside for the dumpster in another country(owner plugged it into 220 :confused: );bought it as a total piece of junk, but the most excellent resourceful Mr. Bogner put her all back together for me,and I'm debted to him forever!.This serial # 200 is very impressive-Great work
Bogner! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Attachments

• barry guitar and rig 003.jpg
    barry guitar and rig 003.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 22,146
Back