Bogner Modded Soldano

More weird videos from reza’s basement…. Yay. This guy is the biggest turd on the planet, someone who sticks his nose up at shit that doesn’t cost 5 grand. What a goober. Can’t think of one amp he owns that I would take over anything I own, especially this glorified turd.

Ha. I love the Reza hate. I don't mind the guy, but it amuses me that everyone dislikes him. The amp is a bit bright for me and a little fizzy. But i would play it still. Sounds good.

It's got an extra bite & sizzle for sure. I'd tame the highs a bit, but I see what he was going for... I bet it has a great feel to it when playing.

Hm..... I don't understand why he needed a bogner modded soldano. His playing certainly doesn't warrant it. Should have been fine stock.

Just kidding.

It sounds like a soldano with a tube screamer with a clean blend boosting it.

Some people have a knack for making every amp - no matter how unique and different - sound exactly the same.

I don't mind 30 seconds of drop tune chugga-chugga just to see how the amp holds together, but an endless barrage of it with ZERO different settings, tones, guitars, pickups or styles doesn't make for a very useful demo. To my ear, just another nuclear hornets nest fest.

It doesn’t sound good to me alone, maybe in a mix. Could be the way it is dialed in. I am not the only one apparently who has had run ins with this guy. Seems like it should be be the ultimate amp with those credentials. Needs a better demo.

Back