Bogner Modded Soldano

I actually like Reza.

Live your truth Dave.

seinfeld-not-that-theres-anything-wrong-with-that.gif

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

No he shit all over my Larry NAD post 2 years ago on TGP because "my playing doesnt warrant a Larry." You can look up the old TGP post, if he hasn't deleted or edited his bullshit.

Which is hilarious because I think his riffs are trash.
I dig your playing. Also want to play your larry. My playing damn sure doesn't warrant it, but I would fucking love it, anyway. That is a dick move by Reza for sure.

No he shit all over my Larry NAD post 2 years ago on TGP because "my playing doesnt warrant a Larry." You can look up the old TGP post, if he hasn't deleted or edited his bullshit.

Which is hilarious because I think his riffs are trash.
Didn’t know this. It’s a shitty thing to say to someone. 💩

Don't know the guy. Don't care. I just wish he would post some clips with room audio. I can't stand the sound of a mic right up on the speaker like that. Sounds like static.
Every channel needs room Audio . Every YouTube page is dominated by their signal chain . I’d rather here room because if that

Didn't care for that clip/tone at all, has too many trapped bee's for me...not sure if it's simply the way he has it dialed in, poor speaker choice, bad mic placement, whatever, just not his best clip. Not sure why you'd want to mess with an SLO to begin with, they can sound plenty pissed off in stock form with some tweaking, a pedal, speaker selection, etc, but I suppose if that's what he wanted to do...

No thanks.
I’m pretty sure he slammed me about playing my custom shop kamikazie years back. He was very bold on his opinions. If the gear you played wasn’t to his liking. He would OPENLY RIP on it. He angered a lot of members. Got into some fights. Called racist. Then bailed.
I laughed when he slammed my Kamikaze. Guy is nothing to me. So let him say what he wants. All comes back when he does that his true character.

Didn't care for that clip/tone at all, has too many trapped bee's for me...not sure if it's simply the way he has it dialed in, poor speaker choice, bad mic placement, whatever, just not his best clip. Not sure why you'd want to mess with an SLO to begin with, they can sound plenty pissed off in stock form with some tweaking, a pedal, speaker selection, etc, but I suppose if that's what he wanted to do...
He's got over 100 videos maybe, Bogners/Wizards/Friedmans ect. The amp potential is there but in every one of his video's the playing & tone is always the same.
Kinda like a Fluff or Ola' video where he makes the demo all about chuga chuga
Drop chugging is okay for a frame of reference as long as you can include at least something else if you're trying to appeal to the masses.
If you're spending $100K a year on mods/amps/cabs/guitars/recording and every clip sound like a $400 Scheturd thru a PV w/a Boss metal zone wtf is the point ?
And then on top of that you attack people on every corner of the internet globe because they don't like the video's its impossible for me to support something like that.
When you post on public forums don't be shocked or play the victim when the public responds.

1635508804574.jpeg

Last edited:
That guy is a real piece of shit. I posted a clip here of a boosted Diezel VH4. He literally publicly condemned me for boosting a Diezel. That it was sacrilegious to put a pedal in front of that amp. This is the part you can’t make up… Literally within two weeks, he posts a Diezel video and proceeds to boost it! I called him out and he Just laughed it off. I honestly think he has mental issues, there is something wrong.

He's got over 100 videos maybe, Bogners/Wizards/Friedmans ect. The amp potential is there but in every one of his video's the playing & tone is always the same.
Kinda like a Fluff or Ola' video where he makes the demo all about chuga chuga
Drop chugging is okay for a frame of reference as long as you can include at least something else if you're trying to appeal to the masses.
If you're spending $100K a year on mods/amps/cabs/guitars/recording and every clip sound like a $400 Scheturd thru a PV w/a Boss metal zone wtf is the point.
And then on top of that you attack people on every corner of the internet globe because they don't like the video's its impossible for me to support something like that.
When you post on public forums don't be shocked or play the victim when the public responds.

View attachment 93363
Now that you mention it, I do recall some discussion here or on another board maybe where he has this habit of making all his amps/tones sound the same (and in a bad way lol). Sad to hear all these points about someone being such a pompous, gear cop...sounds like a classic case of a dude being a "legend in his own mind".

Last edited:
https://m.youtube.com/c/EugeValovirta230V/videos
I think Euge has one of the best channels out there. Good demo vids. Good player has some excellent content.

I have noticed quite a few YouTube players demo gear. But somehow manage to make every amp sound the same. What’s the point 😂.

Every amp, guitar, speaker cabinet, pickups, pedal have their own sound. That’s why people buy different gear.

I don’t have a dog in the hunt. No opinion on his playing or channel it’s his thing. But I do think there is a with some people a certain amount of elitism with certain gear. I think people should spend more time playing than obsessing over gear Look what Ed did with partscasters. 🤘

Back