Bon Scott. Greatest front man ever.

certainly one of a kind. no one like him since. i love watching footage from the Bon Scott era.
Nope. Three chords and a cloud of dust, fronted by the master himself. They were the perfect rock band. After losing him, they were able to reinvent themselves and became even bigger.
But that original magic was Bon, and he was gone. Love that old footage.

While I like post Bon AC/DC, they were never quite the same without him. By far my favorite iteration of the band is with him.

Yeah. Last might. Few drinks. Hours watching the old stuff. He was comical. Perverted. And just held the stage like no orher. He’s number 1 in my book.

AC DC is amazing but I too prefer the Bon era. It was just dirtier, more gritty. He was an amazing singer and performer too.

I used to buy the bootleg tapes from back of hit parader. Cut grass all summer long to buy all my Ac/DC. music. When if you want blood came out. I was like in a trance. All I listened to.

My first big concert was the ball breaker tour when I was 13 or 14, my buddies father had some in on tickets and we were literally front row. The crane with the ball knocking the wall down was one of the great starts to a show ever, angus came out was literally within touching distance, they opened with back in black and that first E almost knocked me on my ass. My ears are still ringing

Back