Brad, how did the Paul Gilbert lesson go?

dfrattaroli":h1xm2hxm said:
rareguitar":h1xm2hxm said:
racer_j":h1xm2hxm said:
Just wondering how the private lesson with Paul went.

Jason

I spaced out on the day and missed it. :doh:

WTF!?!?!?!?!

They had worked me in to Saturday and added a spot to accommodate me, then I got a message when I was flying out that it was moved to Friday as someone couldn't make it. I never updated my calender and forgot it got switched, come Saturday I was too late. So instead of that I went to Tone Merchants and Rob and I set up and sound checked the Guthrie/Andy show. No worries, my fault 100%

I'm sure Paul was sitting there, waiting for you and thinking "that fucker, who the hell does he think he is". :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

rareguitar":1nvt2chi said:
Motorpud":1nvt2chi said:
Mudder":1nvt2chi said:
I'm sure Paul was sitting there, waiting for you and thinking "that fucker, who the hell does he think he is". :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Aaawww Paul got his feelings hurt :cry:
:LOL: :LOL:

It was a group lesson, I am sure he didnt miss me. :LOL: :LOL:
You stood up Paul Gilbert!!! :hys: You are one baaaaaaaad mutha fucka!!! :worship:

A buddy of mine made it to the Gilbert group lesson...I think it was like 5 people at a time so it was a really small group. Said it was a great time, that he played a few tunes and then did a bit of one on one with each guy that was there

Carl,

I banned your new spam username for the millionth time, that said my friend, I dont give a shit if you make fat jokes (have you seen me lately) ;)

I live 2 hours away from your Moms house in NY and I will drive up and beat your ass, no joke. I am more of a fighter than a musician and I dont hide behind a keyboard.

Take me up on it and it will end badly for you, I promise.

Your friend,
Brad King

rareguitar":enim7g92 said:
Carl,

I banned your new spam username for the millionth time, that said my friend, I dont give a shit if you make fat jokes (have you seen me lately) ;)

I live 2 hours away from your Moms house in NY and I will drive up and beat your ass, no joke. I am more of a fighter than a musician and I dont hide behind a keyboard.

Your friend,
Brad King

Please if you do this dedicate at least one punch for each of my kids which I have two. I've had that titty hanging over the strat motherfucker dis my kids one too many times and that was once. :gethim:

rareguitar":1pzrzr8n said:
Carl,

Your friend,
Brad King

Perhaps Rig-Talkers could put a fund together to help raise funds for a pair of glasses for our dear friend Carl. Brad is not fat and I don't have white hair. BTW Carl, I played straight into a Marshall for many years.....so go fuck yourself.

Brad if you go, we may have to rent a bus to bring everyone that would love to witness this troll's ass whooping :gethim:

Back