Bring back the "block" option.

thedeadzone

I think "Block" was changed to "Ignore" during the upgrade. Whereas "Ignore" stops member A from seeing member B's posts, member B can still see and respond to member A's posts. IIRC, "Block" worked in both directions. I'm pretty sure this is something supported by XenForo.

Or.... and this is just a suggestion, spitballing if you will, people can just grow the fuck up and choose not to read said posts
You know I would completely agree with you if this were an adult only site (18yrs and up ) but we likely have members as young as 13 yrs who cant be expected to have the same impulse control that the adults here have so the OPs request might not be a bad thing ultimately and I have to give credit to the Op in this instance to openly come out and admit that they need help in this regard ,Besides if it means our Moderators dont have to put up with waves of Complaints or result in the loss of any more sections of the Forums I'm all for it.

You know I would completely agree with you if this were an adult only site (18yrs and up ) but we likely have members as young as 13 yrs who cant be expected to have the same impulse control that the adults here have so the OPs request might not be a bad thing ultimately and I have to give credit to the Op in this instance to openly come out and admit that they need help in this regard ,Besides if it means our Moderators dont have to put up with waves of Complaints or result in the loss of any more sections of the Forums I'm all for it.
LOL... one party was in his 60s and couldn't stop himself, even when asked nicely.

:rock:

Untitled.png

Last edited:
Blacknoizemachine gets the OT shutdown and he's still cryin'? 🤣

I just want to know why I was the only one suspended for a week! :mad:
Was able to check in and saw every single one of you roaming around free as birds.

Thought for sure we'd be having a keg party all together down in the hole.

Blacknoizemachine gets the OT shutdown and he's still cryin'? 🤣

All the credit goes to the guys who just can't manage to follow the rules set by the site owners. The site owners don't want political discussions, and the site admin is enforcing that. As much as you guys need to manufacture an oppressors so that you can maintain victim narrative, it's you who are why threads get nuked. Of course it's no surprise that you're not man enough to own that.

Last edited:
Or.... and this is just a suggestion, spitballing if you will, people can just grow the fuck up and choose not to read said posts

Oh man, that's so ironic it's almost poetic. The guys who need to do the growing up are the ones who agreed to the site rules but who won't honor what they agreed to. Not everyone is capable of even basic integrity. Then they wet their pants when there are consequences, and find others to blame. Petulant, entitled children. Grow up, indeed.

The site owners have stated repeatedly that they don't want political content on this site, and they are pressuring the admins to enforce that. That's not new. The ban on politics has been posted multiple teams in the main and OT forums. Guys were warned by the mods multiple times. Some of them were given temporary bans. And they STILL kept bringing politics in here, which is why we then lost OT. There's your "impulse control" issue. As I've said before, I have zero misgivings about calling this shit out, and I don't care who doesn't like it. The site owners don't want this shit on here to the extent that they've repeatedly pressed the site admin to address it. If he doesn't they'll just get someone else, or worse. We get to use this site for free. It doesn't seem unreasonable to respect the requests of the people who own it and allow us to use it, except to those who view it as an entitlement.

Oh man, that's so ironic it's almost poetic. The guys who need to do the growing up are the ones who agreed to the site rules but who won't honor what they agreed to. Not everyone is capable of even basic integrity. Then they wet their pants when there are consequences, and find others to blame. Petulant, entitled children. Grow up, indeed.
:jerkit:
Second verse same as the first......
You need some new material buddy.

Last edited:
This was actually a serious request. Someone had referenced Ignore in one of the gear threads as an option, and Block seemed like a logical-and perhaps superior-alternative. That's all. Not really surprised by the comments from some of the same repeat offenders that got OT taken away. It's okay, I relish this stuff, and I've got all the time in the world for it.

I just want to know why I was the only one suspended for a week! :mad:
Was able to check in and saw every single one of you roaming around free as birds.

Thought for sure we'd be having a keg party all together down in the hole.
I was suspended as well. Then blacknoizemachine started bragging how he got people banned. 🤷 There are some major cry babies on this forum…. Enough so that the OT was removed. Think about it, this forum had an OT section for 15 years without an issue, then a few newbies can’t handle it and cry to moderators 😭😭. Just look at this thread… crying because they want to block someone. They can’t get along with people… but it’s everyone else, not them 🤦‍♂️

My signature sums it up nicely.

The site owners have stated repeatedly that they don't want political content on this site, and they are pressuring the admins to enforce that. That's not new. The ban on politics has been posted multiple teams in the main and OT forums. Guys were warned by the mods multiple times. Some of them were given temporary bans. And they STILL kept bringing politics in here, which is why we then lost OT. There's your "impulse control" issue. As I've said before, I have zero misgivings about calling this shit out, and I don't care who doesn't like it. The site owners don't want this shit on here to the extent that they've repeatedly pressed the site admin to address it. If he doesn't they'll just get someone else, or worse. We get to use this site for free. It doesn't seem unreasonable to respect the requests of the people who own it and allow us to use it, except to those who view it as an entitlement.
Are you fucking nero?

Back