Bud Light?

Whos care. It was easily in the top 5 of worst American beers brewed before that shit show.
Whatever, little Enos..

1e7dae5805cae641241831204de61836.jpg

Here is what I don’t get about the whole situation, and someone please correct me if I’m wrong, but was this whole bud lite thing a full fledged ad campaign? Or did they just give some tranny a case of beer with her face on it to show off on her social media?

Like if people didn’t make a big fucking deal out of it, would anyone who didn’t follow her on social media even know about it?

Were there ads on tv and magazines and all that? If people didn’t complain would anyone upset out it even know it happened?

Here is what I don’t get about the whole situation, and someone please correct me if I’m wrong, but was this whole bud lite thing a full fledged ad campaign? Or did they just give some tranny a case of beer with her face on it to show off on her social media?

Like if people didn’t make a big fucking deal out of it, would anyone who didn’t follow her on social media even know about it?

Was there ads in tv and magazines and all that? If people didn’t complain would anyone upset out it even know it happened?
Social Media IS pretty much a full fledged ad campaign for most companies these days.

Were there ads on tv and magazines and all that? If people didn’t complain would anyone upset out it even know it happened?
Anyone who drinks Bud Lite deserves exactly what they get.

:cool:

Back