Butcher Babies

jmgman69

So a really good friend and my brother are in a band,and they ended up playing with this band at a local spot,they told me to come down and check out these crazy chicks they are playing with,wish I would have gone,this is not from thier gig but you get the picture,Juggs this is for you man!!!

Dallas Marlow":25bpc5mq said:
I think I'm out of a job... I can't compete with fake tits and jack daniels... either or but the combo of both :no:
:LOL: :LOL: All they have to do is just stand there :LOL: :LOL:

jmgman69":293lvqwy said:
Dallas Marlow":293lvqwy said:
I think I'm out of a job... I can't compete with fake tits and jack daniels... either or but the combo of both :no:
:LOL: :LOL: All they have to do is just stand there :LOL: :LOL:

It's true, it really doesn't matter what comes out of their mouth haha...

Dallas Marlow":1sbkvg2c said:

+1

you cant beat'em, and you cant join'em - how many hot young chicks would agree to join your band and sing topless :LOL: :LOL: :cry:

glpg80":103ivzl8 said:
Dallas Marlow":103ivzl8 said:

+1

you cant beat'em, and you cant join'em - how many hot young chicks would agree to join your band and sing topless :LOL: :LOL: :cry:
Or just stand there topless :LOL: :LOL: :doh:

glpg80":8dwm173p said:
Dallas Marlow":8dwm173p said:

+1

you cant beat'em, and you cant join'em. and how many hot young chicks would agree to join your band and sing topless :LOL: :LOL: :cry:

Haha... a resounding zero...

jmgman69":36gqosbn said:
glpg80":36gqosbn said:
Dallas Marlow":36gqosbn said:

+1

when chicks are on stage with no clothes on it usually costs more than $8 to see it, this has to be a product of bad economy - no strip clubs hiring :LOL: :LOL:

glpg80":jfd4rwh2 said:
jmgman69":jfd4rwh2 said:
glpg80":jfd4rwh2 said:
Dallas Marlow":jfd4rwh2 said:

+1

when chicks are on stage with no clothes on it usually costs more than $8 to see it, this has to be a product of bad economy - no strip clubs hiring :LOL: :LOL:
:LOL: :LOL:

glpg80":2rfl8dmq said:
jmgman69":2rfl8dmq said:
glpg80":2rfl8dmq said:
Dallas Marlow":2rfl8dmq said:

+1

when chicks are on stage with no clothes on it usually costs more than $8 to see it, this has to be a product of bad economy :LOL: :LOL:

Haha, true story.

After some serious though on this, I've decided the one way to win is to go all Heffner on them and date both of them at once, however... I'm pretty sure they would sacrifice me in some kind of ritual, but that's just a guess? :aww:

Dallas Marlow":1peqe0zh said:
glpg80":1peqe0zh said:
jmgman69":1peqe0zh said:
glpg80":1peqe0zh said:
Dallas Marlow":1peqe0zh said:

+1

when chicks are on stage with no clothes on it usually costs more than $8 to see it, this has to be a product of bad economy :LOL: :LOL:

Haha, true story.

After some serious though on this, I've decided the one way to win is to go all Heffner on them and date both of them at once, however... I'm pretty sure they would sacrifice me in some kind of ritual, but that's just a guess? :aww:
Might be fun :LOL: :LOL:

+1 on everything. Hot chicks topless and covering a Turbonegro song :rock: , wish they had whatever you call that type of cover band that is here :cry:

Edited my previous post: I realized I had these girls confused. I hung out with two of these girls at the rainbow in LA a few weeks ago. It wasn't until after they left I even realized Butcher Babies was a band, lol.

They were alot of fun and hot as hell, they are fluffers as well if what they told me is true. :thumbsup:

Brilliant marketing! Never have an issue getting a gig, filling a venue or finding the top players to be in the band! Brilliant!

Jeff Hilligan":p5bak2bq said:
Brilliant marketing! Never have an issue getting a gig, filling a venue or finding the top players to be in the band! Brilliant!
Sex sells,ask anyone :D :rock:

Back