Cab M + Question

steveb63

Need a quick question or two answered before purchasing this product.

I'm assuming the pre and power amp sims are able to be bypassed or turned "off"?

Will be using as a silent tracking rig with the Captor 16, and prefer my own amps.

I'm sure it can be toggled on or off, just need verification.

Thanks
Steve

Good morning @steveb63

Thanks for reaching out!

They sure can! Please let us know if you have any other questions - we're always happy to help!

Kind regards,

Ross
Thanks for the reply Ross.

Ordered and supposed to be delivered by Wed.

Might need a little help when it first gets set up in my signal chain. Really looking forward to my new silent recording rig.

And a quick aside, I'm fully in on the Two Notes products.......... so probably not the last you've heard from me!

Good morning @steveb63

Thanks for reaching out!

They sure can! Please let us know if you have any other questions - we're always happy to help!

Kind regards,

Ross
Okay Ross,

A couple of weeks in on the Cab M+ ownership.....

Been using it in conjunction with my Torpedo Capture, and really liking the results.

No drawbacks, or issues so far. One important thing I did learn was to be diligent with the gain staging. There are so many places in this chain it is easy to really amp up the background noise if not watching what you're doing. That goes for all links in the chain, amp, Torpedo Capture, Cab M+, interface, DAW etc...

That's nothing but being aware of what you have going on, would not trade the flexibility it offers.

Anyway Ross, very impressed so far with my Two Notes purchases, I will definitely look for your company when I make my next purchase.

Bravo guys.

Last edited:
Hi @steveb63 ,

Thanks so much for the feedback! That is fab news and you are absolutely right, your gain staging throughout the chain is super important to monitor with the upmost vigilance.

We are so happy this is working out for you! As ever, if there is anything else we can help with, dont hesitate to reach out!

Back