Cab to pair with Hermansson. Give me ideas !

The F70s sounds a good hit darker than V30s here in the same cab. I realize the Diezel and Fatbottom cabs are going to be different construction wise, but if you’re finding a front loaded Diezel V30 cab too dark already there’s a good chance the frontloaded fatbottom F70 cab will be too dark also.

I’ll check this out ! Thanks 🙏 interesting

The F70s sounds a good hit darker than V30s here in the same cab. I realize the Diezel and Fatbottom cabs are going to be different construction wise, but if you’re finding a front loaded Diezel V30 cab too dark already there’s a good chance the frontloaded fatbottom F70 cab will be too dark also.

I had a Diezel FL K100 cab (though I tried v30s, Creamback H75s, v30/K100, Fane F70 (not the Gs that are in FB cabs - though they're likely the same) and in every instance, I thought the FB cab was better. More open and highs didn't seem rolled off like in the Diezel cab. I sold the Diezel cab pretty quick.

I've had Fryette cabs with the p50es and absolutely hated them. Worst speakers every besides the Diezel custom speakers they used to put in their cabs long ago. Both made by Eminence.

I had a Diezel FL K100 cab (though I tried v30s, Creamback H75s, v30/K100, Fane F70 (not the Gs that are in FB cabs - though they're likely the same) and in every instance, I thought the FB cab was better. More open and highs didn't seem rolled off like in the Diezel cab. I sold the Diezel cab pretty quick.

I've had Fryette cabs with the p50es and absolutely hated them. Worst speakers every besides the Diezel custom speakers they used to put in their cabs long ago. Both made by Eminence.
You know a person running a Hermansson through a FB right ? Sounds like a good combo u say ?

Back