Cables

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheBiggestJerk
  • Start date Start date
bestronics...custom built and great price. Low capacitance.

https://btpa.com/Guitar-Line-Level/Braided-Cables/
This!

I was at their building last year. I’ve been a customer for over 10 years. I also put the cable into a home theater.

Hit up Brad:

Brad Bartosz

Best-Tronics Mfg., Inc.

Office Ph: 708-802-9677

- Pro Audio Cables & Rig/Pedalboard Building

www.best-tronics.com – cables, assemblies, & contract manufacturing

Instagram - @BTPA_USA

www.facebook.com/bt.proaudio
 
You’re lucky Smash or 311 haven’t showed up to your door yet dude. Your best defense at this point is that video I mentioned.
They want an autograph I figure as they are such big fans *_*
 
They want an autograph I figure as they are such big fans *_*
I assure you that either of them punching you in the face is gonna hurt a lot more than you just doing it yourself. Your choice. 💁‍♂️
 
You’re lucky Smash or 311 haven’t showed up to your door yet dude. Your best defense at this point is that video I mentioned.
That sad part is that thread wouldn't have turned into a dumpster fire if he would have been able to let things go when proven wrong. The only thing he can do to make it better is it that video. Until then he gets to live in the shit pile he made.

Anyway, I won't mention that anymore here. We don't need him starting another 1000+ post turd of a thread.
 
I ordered a couple of cables from Bestronics and they came in today. Very impressed so far.
The patches are friggin amazing if you got noisy stuff and want to bring the noise floor lower these are some of the few that help do just hat and are above average in that case when it comes to lower noise floor.
 

Similar threads

Back
Top