Cameron Aldrich vs Ground Zero MOAB

Blake do you miss the Cam ?i got one now too lol
9DA6CB92-EFB4-4C9F-9DB0-01ECCD2D7A2B.jpeg

Cameron sounds greasier and fuller in the mids, the GZ has more punch and sizzle. Both sound killer and would likely sound great together.

Both were good but I think I liked the MOAB slightly more...........Nicely done to Ground Zero peeps..........:2thumbsup:

Just a bit more Marshally to my ears..............which of course I like..........:yes:\:D/

Before he started building the Ground Zero line all his personal modded Marshall amps sound just killer.......

Thanks so much to Blake for taking the time to make this video. He records much better than I ever could. I think the capture is great.

I also appreciate all the feedback from everyone here. It’s valuable as a builder to get these perspectives. Helps me understand what other people are hearing.

Cameron built killer amps. I think what’s “best” in this scenario is purely personal preference. We all hear and prefer things a bit differently. The Cam is certainly a bit more saturated. The MOAB will definitely get higher gain than in the video. I really strive for a certain sweet spot of clarity and articulation while retaining the maximum amount of signal. It’s a fine balance and has to be done by ear on each and every amp.

And yes, MOAB means Mother of all Bombs.

Back