Cameron rundown

I'd just like to get my amp back he's had fir 8 years
Jeff, its posts like your that made me not buy one of his amps when he was around and you could actually purchase from Jason. Some builders can be quirky...some musicians can be quirky.. thats understandable. Being an out and out thief is way different than being quirky. No excuse. Shitty thing is sooo many ppl have tried to help the guy and its always turned bad. Sucks you still havent gotten your amp.

Cameron, both the mods and amps(the original ones), and Hermansson are my two favorite high gainers out there.
Was fortunate enough to try out quite a few amps, and as far as high gain goes, these are the two brands I'll carry with me to the grave.
Viva la Hermansson!!

The torch was passed and Henric was the recipient! He delivers the goods.

Craftsmanship pales in comparison to the OG Suhr/Golub SE(Aldrich) mod. Looks like a rats nest. The SE sounds better to my ears as well anyways.

The Aldrich has a ton of gain to begin with... I can't even imagine it with another gain stage and clipping diodes both.
Right? That’s what I was thinking. I have an aldrich and I can’t imagine needing more gain than that. The bastard can’t even do a rolled back poor man’s clean with your guitar knob stock as is. To take that, add a 5th stage of gain, and diode clipping, is mind boggling.

Right? That’s what I was thinking. I have an aldrich and I can’t imagine needing more gain than that. The bastard can’t even do a rolled back poor man’s clean with your guitar knob stock as is. To take that, add a 5th stage of gain, and diode clipping, is mind boggling.
Weapons-grade-stupid levels of gain.

:rock:

I'd just like to get my amp back he's had fir 8 years

That reminds me, are you part of the Fucked Fifteen?

1. ed84246 (Charles) - 6/30/09 - $1500
2. MODDEDMARSHALL (Paul) -1/15/2010 - $3000
3. johnpace2 (John) - 3/30/10 - $2700
4. turtlefingers (Bruno) - 4/29/10 - $2700
5. Ampaddict (Todd) - 6/19/10 - $3000
6. Doubleneck (Eddie) - 6/??/10 - $3000
7. mdc1mdc11 (Mark) - 7/29/10 - $3000
8. Seitz333 (Chuck) - 9/08/10 - $3000
9. chameleon (Jose) - 9/08/10 - $3000
10. riffsfordaze (Wyatt) - 10/04/10 - $3000
11. sansoldati (Sergio) - ???
12. tlingen (Tim) - 10/09/10 - $2000
13. JeffHilligan
14. NewReligion - 8/04/2016 sent Marshall amp
15. dawnofdreamx97 (Nick)

as documented here:

https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/threads/the-official-unofficial-list.87236/
https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/threads/cameron-amps-and-the-future-of-the-brand.86741/

anyone else?

My Cameron and Hermansson as great as both are couldn’t be farther apart both tonally and in feel, if the Cameron thing is what you’re looking for a hermansson would be the last amp I’d recommend
That would be Cameron modded Sovtek Mig50 and Hermansson modded Dual Recto?

Last edited:
Wow. Good catch. I meant Sovtek :LOL:

Not sure what I was thinking. I will fix now. Thanks,
No worries! I thought maybe there was a part MiG, Part Traynor out there....I've had 2 Cam MiGs and they were killer, and a Traynor non master plexi clone that was a beast....combine them and it would be fun.....

No worries! I thought maybe there was a part MiG, Part Traynor out there....I've had 2 Cam MiGs and they were killer, and a Traynor non master plexi clone that was a beast....combine them and it would be fun.....
A Traytek or Sovnor :LOL:
That would be fun.
I think it was just the S and T being so close in the alphabet. Yeah. Yeah, I'll go with that.

Back