Can’t believe I’m…

Let me clarify...
Speaking for myself, if I put personal info up or personal pics up of myself or family etc. and I am an asshole to everyone, I wouldn't be surprised to see my "stuff" used against me.
IMO putting personal stuff on the internet makes it public and available as long as I don't profit from it.

I can say from being arrested and locked up enough times (not proud and do not reccomend) that I am not at all worried about calling someone a name or using their pic all the while being worried about getting into trouble.
Thats goofy and for the folks who have never been in trouble before.

Been thru the system enough to not worry about stupid shit and honestly know just how goofy it really is...

@JackBootedThug worked in the system for how many years?
Im sure he could tell many stories of how wonky the justice system is...

Yeah you're speaking criminal system.

I'm speaking civil. Civil is a lot less concern, unless you have a lot to lose.

I don't expect people here to start suing one another. But it's not actually "legally" fair game. So I would at least respect someones wishes if they ask someone to stop using their photo. You could get sued.

If I was the owner of this site, I would not want the potential liability of OT

That's all
I totally get that and I hope you don't think I'm out here getting all crazy on people.
Just the way I see things, I admit I can be "eye for an eye" mentality at times.

Simple.
You wanna use a picture to have some fun in a way that the members involved understand - cool.

Not take someone's face and tattoo the word PEDO on the forehead, then blow it up to full page,
and post it over and over and over...... just cause they pissed you off.

That's taking someone's personal stuff and using it flat out maliciously.
It's not trying to be funny. Just demeaning and as embarrassing as possible.

Spouses and kids are simply off limits. That's a mature adult code for cripes sake.
No rules needed there. Just a really big hammer.

Last edited:
Simple.
You wanna use a picture to have some fun in a way that the members involved understand - cool.

Not take someone's face and tattoo the word PEDO on the forehead, then blow it up to full page,

Spouses and kids are simply off limits. That's a grown up adult code for cripes sake.

To me it's mostly all fun, I can take the jabs. But If I ask someone to stop using my photo (which I have not to date) I expect it to stop.

I would immediately draw the line at my family/kids. I'd sue the absolute ass off someone that used my kids photo. They literally would have 0 ass to sit on after I'm done with them. :hys:

Simple.

Spouses and kids are simply off limits. That's a grown up adult code for cripes sake.
I understand this coming from you.
Not an insult Donnie, but from the minute I arrived here, you have been bombarded with every internet attack known to man!

you have been bombarded with every internet attack known to man!

Pffffttttt...

superman-shot.gif

Back