Can We Get an ETA, Price, & Specs on the VH4 Mini?

I hate to dig up an old thread for my first post here, but I’m curious if there’s any news on the Mini? I’m dying to get my hands on one of these.

Last edited:
Oh wow my prayers are soon to be answered as I’ve wanted to get the Diezel tube amp goodness in a smaller form factor without using an attenuators for bedroom jam recording sessions. Looking forward to when it drops!

Its already released in japan... and sadly it has no tubes :( i would think an el84 be cool !!
Really? Maybe some more info to share with us? So far the VH Mini has been real tube amp and Peter and Leo have not informed any changes on that.

Same here- really excited to see how the VH mini comes out. What tubes and preamp tubes will be used on the VH mini? Leo can you tell us that much information yet? Would love a Diezel VH mini to pair with my ENGL Ironball for compact rock/metal.

Same here- really excited to see how the VH mini comes out. What tubes and preamp tubes will be used on the VH mini? Leo can you tell us that much information yet? Would love a Diezel VH mini to pair with my ENGL Ironball for compact rock/metal.

It's about the same as the first prototype revealed on Namm, with some difference on the exteriors.

20W 6V6, dual channel, two masters, IR loader and cabless mode.
Sound wise is like a VH2 with distortion more towards VH4 ch.3

It's about the same as the first prototype revealed on Namm, with some difference on the exteriors.

20W 6V6, dual channel, two masters, IR loader and cabless mode.
Sound wise is like a VH2 with distortion more towards VH4 ch.3
can we see the new look yet / I am dying to see what changed or can you just tell us , its white tolex , metal grill straight front no slant / or something like that or maybe just a picture of it in it natural habitat ?

can we see the new look yet / I am dying to see what changed or can you just tell us , its white tolex , metal grill straight front no slant / or something like that or maybe just a picture of it in it natural habitat ?
We will release it in a bit, we are finally about to shoot the video as Covid restriction are a bit looser due to vaccine now and we are able to travel to be all of us in the same place!

Back