Can We Get an ETA, Price, & Specs on the VH4 Mini?

MistaGuitah

I'm super pumped about the VH4 mini. When can we order one? How much (US dollars)? What are the specs? I'd appreciate the info Peter, thanks.

Since the one at NAMM ....I am pretty sure it was a prototype and no ETA has been announced I am going to take a guess it will be like the VHX prototype the year before where we had to wait a whole year before release hopefully not cause I am very interested in that one also

Evil Z06":1x63chwy said:
Since the one at NAMM ....I am pretty sure it was a prototype and no ETA has been announced I am going to take a guess it will be like the VHX prototype the year before where we had to wait a whole year before release hopefully not cause I am very interested in that one also

Aw man, that would suck because I latched onto the idea of a lower wattage Diezel way back when Peter mentioned a a new 30w amp. The VH Mini looked awesome. Another year or two though, that would suck. I'm think they put it out there at NAMM because they're just going to come along soon and just announce it... hopefully.

MistaGuitah":9hx7qdoq said:
Evil Z06":9hx7qdoq said:

Aw man, that would suck because I latched onto the idea of a lower wattage Diezel way back when Peter mentioned a a new 30w amp. The VH Mini looked awesome. Another year or two though, that would suck. I'm think they put it out there at NAMM because they're just going to come along soon and just announce it... hopefully.
and to add to the mystery there is basically no vids from NAMM except one sub-par video that really doesn't show much.

Please be patient, we have to keep up with VHX orders and we will release the VH Mini with no rush to ensure the usual quality standard Diezels are known for :)
Thank you for your support!

Leo Diezel":t4gsjydl said:
Please be patient, we have to keep up with VHX orders and we will release the VH Mini with no rush to ensure the usual quality standard Diezels are known for :)
Thank you for your support!
I agree 100% but you guys should at least make a short video on it to wet our appetites :rock:

Our export price for the VH Mini is too high at the moment.
We will work on this but it will take a few months.

Best regards,
Peter

Peter Diezel":1tk2uj7w said:
Our export price for the VH Mini is too high at the moment.
We will work on this but it will take a few months.

Best regards,
Peter
I don’t know the business side of things over there but wouldn’t it be easier and more cost-effective for boutique amp distribution to build them?

2020 is the target, specs are the same as the first prototype, with added USB port, 4 custom IR slots and 2 fixed one, accessible from the front panel, smaller and lighter.

For the IR; is there still the reactive load, which interacts with the power amp? Or is there a similar "emulation" as in VHX?

TTV":2ty5p385 said:
For the IR; is there still the reactive load, which interacts with the power amp? Or is there a similar "emulation" as in VHX?

Yes, there will be the same new technology as implemented on the VHX!

Leo Diezel":2q92cvbh said:
2020 is the target, specs are the same as the first prototype, with added USB port, 4 custom IR slots and 2 fixed one, accessible from the front panel, smaller and lighter.

Hi Leo

Hope all is well so the new version your saying w be smaller and lighter than the one proto you showed at Namm?

Is it still going to have that VH2 look or has that been simplified to a accommodate the smaller look
More like a VHX style ?

Thanks

gtr31":2744jdz4 said:
Leo Diezel":2744jdz4 said:

Hi Leo

Hope all is well so the new version your saying w be smaller and lighter than the one proto you showed at Namm?

Is it still going to have that VH2 look or has that been simplified to a accommodate the smaller look
More like a VHX style ?

Thanks

Look is very similar to the limited edition VH Mini presented on NAMM, but yes, smaller and lighter!

Leo Diezel":1anejxpe said:
Look is very similar to the limited edition VH Mini presented on NAMM, but yes, smaller and lighter!

Could you please leak us some pics :D On top of some other Diezel to get the comparable perspective.

TTV":2xxjoh1f said:
Leo Diezel":2xxjoh1f said:

Could you please leak us some pics :D On top of some other Diezel to get the comparable perspective.

Will ask it's father :)

How about the logo? The one at namm in photos looked like the Diezel logo was a little too small. Interested in a mini VH for sure, especially if the tone/feel is there.

katsumura78":3tk5lkv7 said:
How about the logo? The one at namm in photos looked like the Diezel logo was a little too small. Interested in a mini VH for sure, especially if the tone/feel is there.

Logo Is the same as the prototype, but it's now the right sizi as the head is smaller.

Back