CDC Listing Vaccinated Deaths as Unvaccinated - True or False?

ivermectin-covid-vaccine-israel.jpg

Hypothetically speaking, of course it would be much better for everyone if the whole covid thing (including vax/no vax, available therapeutics...etc) had not been politicized. But that is impossible.

What hasn't been politicized these days?

What's rattled me a bit is just recently (as in this September 2021) seeing my kids (in their 30's and 40's) so sick from the effects of covid for weeks they could barely talk on the phone. Recently 3 people very close to me died from the complications of covid (including a 74 yr old drummer in a group I played in 6 wks ago. Just died in the VA hospital this past Tuesday from complications of covid).

I stop short of telling other people if they should get the vax or not. It is really their decision. I don't make it my business.

But all these people I speak of all skated getting sick with it last year.

I didn't want the vax when it first came out.

But in this past month seeing those in my family, and other close friends and acquaintances get either sick as hell or die...........at 63, I decided to get the Phizer vax. My wife also got the vax a day after me. She is 69 and type II diabetic. It's been a week after our second dose.

After reading, thinking, weighing pros and cons for right at a year, it seems to me that 1) even politicization aside, there is still a lot of unknowns. Everyone is learning as they go......what else can they do? 2) From where I'm looking, it seems the Vax does not prevent infection. If anything, it diminishes the chance of serious illness or death from covid. 3) Economics and politics convolute the hell out of the issues surrounding the covid pandemic making the decision of how to protect yourself way more difficult than it needs to be. It's damn near impossible to know who to trust.

I fully expect some of you to think, or even reply back here something to the effect of "well that stupid old bastard is scared and fell for the lies. If the vax kills him and his wife, they deserve what they get." If it happens just that way, well that's just the way it is.

I'm not seeking an argument or debate about any of this. Just expressing a little personal anxiety.

Crazy times.

I never thought I'd see what I'm seeing now in my lifetime.

Retirement is just a couple years away. I hope I live to make it there, and maybe get to enjoy a little of it.

We'll see........we'll see. 😶
100% your decision and I respect it. Best wishes!!

Politics is a numbers game. If that majority believe the moon is made of cheese, politicians agree. In a situation like this, they will support the jab, then pass superfluous mandates like the one above. You cannot force someone to accept medical treatment. This is nothing more than a politician playing both sides. WWIII is an information war, and we're in it.

Last edited:
Yes, I heard a recent Mike Adams interview on this and it’s just absolutely disgusting, there is literally no mandate, Doesn’t exist…
When will people wake up?
I'm not arguing with you at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did not watch the interview, but I have been trying to keep up with this and have done mostly reading of the news rather than watch it. I'm developing an aversion to all the live talking head media. And I do mean all of them. It has not festered into hate yet only because I've almost completely quit watching all live television news. Hate is an ugly thing that eats you from inside out like cancer. It is something I wish not to feel for any person. I always try to look at the actions of a person, rather than to judge the actual person. I believe most people are good, and I look for the good in all. We all share so many common things at our core, yet it is our differences that define who we are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would like to know the facts too on the mandates pursuant to executive order(s) 14043 (federal employees & federal contractors). The EO/mandate pursuant to it seems clear for the federal level.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...sease-2019-vaccination-for-federal-employees/
https://chcoc.gov/content/guidance-...9-vaccination-requirement-federal-employees-–
and the plan (but not law at this time) for civilian employers with more than 100 employees to require covid vaccinations or regular testing.

https://www.fisherphillips.com/news...-emergency-rule-white-house-final-review.html
https://www.shrm.org/resourcesandtools/tools-and-samples/exreq/pages/details.aspx?erid=1753
The way I understand, the civilian plan has been pushed from the White House to OSHA for them to come up with guidance on implementing it and enforcement responsibility thereto. I would think if it was actually to be pursuant to an executive order, that order is coming soon after OHSA works out the "how to". I don't believe Biden has much input into much of it (as with a number of other things). He's just a dead stick. The shadows write the executive orders and bring it to poppy to sign. I truly believe he doesn't care much, and doesn't want to know what he's signing. I believe that is becoming less hyperbole and closer to reality.

* In summary, the vaccine EO/mandate for Federal Employees and Contractors is done and clear.

* The plan for civilian employers is still just a plan and not law yet, but will be soon.

Again, I'm not debating you. I would like to know what I'm missing here, because I feel I'm overlooking information somewhere.

It is just so much trouble to find out every true detail about all this since it seems that virtually all the media (and I mean ALL the media) puts their own spin on all the news. While they don't always just out and out lie (of course they do some of that too), they seem to conveniently leave out important details/context relative to the clearly understood truth of any news/issue at any given time.

And if it matters, I'm not all in for any political party. I truly can't remember this level of dysfunction in our government ever. So hypothetically speaking, if I was forced to choose sides, I would probably be Libertarian. For years I always voted for who I thought was best for the country. I voted for Reagan (both terms), Clinton (both terms), GW (first term only). Obama (first term only). Trump (hesitantly 1st term, less so 2nd term).

Sorry for the rambling diatribe.

Politics is a numbers game. If that majority believe the moon is made of cheese, politicians agree. In a situation like this, they will support the jab, then pass superfluous mandates like the one above. You cannot force someone to accept medical treatment. This is nothing more than a politician playing both sides. WWIII is an information war, and we're in it.
IMHO that is an astute observation, and succinct definition of just one thread of dysfunction here in the good ole' USA. Well done.

These times test the durability of our Constitution, but more than that our humanity. As we languish at the top, the intellect, conviction, and moral ideals the drove the creation of the USA have crystallized in a bad way. Our Constitution has helped us prevail through the worst of times. But it is through the application of its ideals and spirit resolute in law that sustains this country through all times.

So much integrity MIA.

Fascinating, scary, and sad all at the same time.

In a weird stupid way reminds me of the movie "The Matrix".

Mom's white blood cell count is back to normal.

This ride is crazy. I suspect it is, on one level, a Masonic 3rd degree initiation for the entire world. It is to see who can remain objective and not give way to emotional conflict in the face of great resistance. No one asked for it, though.

If the gazzillion dollar bill passes the USA will forever change overnight. You better have your guns and ammo ready, its coming.

Back