CDC Listing Vaccinated Deaths as Unvaccinated - True or False?

But know this, that in the last days, perilous times will come. For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!

I stated the above, as the circus of narcissism and vanity (by virtue of the internet) is accessible to a worldwide audience. Whether this means anything, who's to say? Seems to me that people are no different now than they ever were. It's written that God flooded the world because the of the same characteristics described above, and that was thousands of years ago. What's changed?

Last edited:
As we get into fall and winter, with many many more deaths on the way, they will all be listed as UNvaccinated, just another lie that will be supported by the media repeaters…

Complications with the vax during first 14 days are still considered unvax'd ? For real you cannot even make this shit up anymore... I am finding this sometimes overwhelming and hopeless based on the amount of retarded canadians around me watching and gulping the kool aid.

They will literally be "ok" with a 4th lockdown... i see the narrative already... vax'ing 5-11yr old kids and mandatory for continued education.. this is fking disgusting going after kids...

Complications with the vax during first 14 days are still considered unvax'd ? For real you cannot even make this shit up anymore... I am finding this sometimes overwhelming and hopeless based on the amount of retarded canadians around me watching and gulping the kool aid.

They will literally be "ok" with a 4th lockdown... i see the narrative already... vax'ing 5-11yr old kids and mandatory for continued education.. this is fking disgusting going after kids...
Yep!
Very ignorant people, (my whole family), 😢 will be lining up for their 7th, 8th booster… If they make it that far.
Hitler would be jealous of this current mass extermination agenda. 😑

Last edited:
Yep!
Very ignorant people, (my whole family), 😢 will be lining up for their 7th, 8th booster… If they make it that far.
Hitler would be jealous of this current mass extermination agenda. 😑
I have to tell you, I have heard from multiple anonymous sources that are nurses/doctors, they say the vax do the following:

1st jab 50% reduction white blood cells, increased saline affecting immune system.
2nd jab Decreased saline, attacks the body's ability to create white blood cells by 25% and white blood cell reproductive system.
3rd"booster", has 80 strains of foreign bacteria which vs 25% strength immune system after the first two jabs = exaggerates any existing health issues. This also induces chronic inflammation, which we ALL see is creating STRAINS like "delta", hyper immune system response.
By the 4th booster, these are series of boosters which the body will actually need to create sufficient white blood cell reproduction as it will be destroyed. So the body will actually RELY on boosters for production similar to diabetes patients with insulin.

Pretty fk'd.

Lastly, EVERY animal, I repeat EVERY ANIMAL used in studies for these has DIED. EVERY FKING ONE.

I have to tell you, I have heard from multiple anonymous sources that are nurses/doctors, they say the vax do the following:

1st jab 50% reduction white blood cells, increased saline affecting immune system.
2nd jab Decreased saline, attacks the body's ability to create white blood cells by 25% and white blood cell reproductive system.
3rd"booster", has 80 strains of foreign bacteria which vs 25% strength immune system after the first two jabs = exaggerates any existing health issues. This also induces chronic inflammation, which we ALL see is creating STRAINS like "delta", hyper immune system response.
By the 4th booster, these are series of boosters which the body will actually need to create sufficient white blood cell reproduction as it will be destroyed. So the body will actually RELY on boosters for production similar to diabetes patients with insulin.

Pretty fk'd.

Lastly, EVERY animal, I repeat EVERY ANIMAL used in studies for these has DIED. EVERY FKING ONE.
I don’t doubt this. There isn’t long term studies to say otherwise. I do know all animals that were used for SAR vaccine testing died. Hence why there was never a vaccine released.

I can't believe we have a president who would punish workers for not getting a vaccine.

Well actually, we had a president that punished anybody that didn't have health insurance recently so...

Pretty fk'd.

Yep, Bang on, bro.
My Dr friend shared pretty much verbatim what you have said.
Fauci and these evil POS Scum Leaders pushing this bs ‘vaccine’ will burn in hell for crimes against humanity.

Back