P
Panhead5
Well-known member
Charvel Custom Shop Relic model Nitro Faded Seafoam Green San Dimas . This was a Music Zoo build with a killer roasted maple neck and an alder body . Comes with a HS configuration with a Seymour Duncan in the bridge but I'm not sure of thee model . .Probably a JB . It is also a 21 fret guitar .I've owned this several years but never play it so I'm thinning the herd. Comes in a Charvel case but not the custom shop one. Also included is the Custom shop sheet telling you they built it. 2900.00 shipped in the conus.
Not open for trades right now . Paypal F&F is prefered but you can use G&S if you want to pay the fees.
Not open for trades right now . Paypal F&F is prefered but you can use G&S if you want to pay the fees.