check out my new content fellas

Dude I still jam out to Disconcerting Amalgam sometimes. Great sounding stuff man. I'd like to hear some heavier stuff someday because you shred.

6CA7":secos87b said:
Awesome stuff Andy!
Any new gear for the record?

i used 2 bellas in stereo, and a few pedals

this setup is the Wampler pinnacle and the TC flashback and Hall of fame to create that doubling effect with the stereo amps

sounded pretty wide in the room!!

A Wood

thanks guys, its crazy to think how long I've been a part of this RT community, the support has always been MUCHO APPRECIATED!!!!

pretty dang proud of this movie, the band is just on another level, its like the nashville sideman equivalent to the avengers haha I've played with tons of artists, worked with the steel guitarist when i played for Rascal Flatts, my cousin plays for travis trite, and the bassist plays for sam bush. the band was just insane!. when everybody solos over the fusion tune Spain, its nuts!!!

cheers fellas!

A Wood

Awesome Andy! Been following your posts on Instagram and this live show is just amazing! Not only is the band on another level...your playing is too! The headcutting duel between you and the lap guitarist? Awesome!!

gibson5413":94vfzu35 said:
Awesome Andy! Been following your posts on Instagram and this live show is just amazing! Not only is the band on another level...your playing is too! The headcutting duel between you and the lap guitarist? Awesome!!

haha thanks! yeah i wrote that tune for me and travis to battle on. its called "the ballad of ricky and cal" the title referencing talladegga nights of course haha

A Wood

Back