Clips

This video is probably one of the reasons I bought my first Splawn. Not sure who the guy is in the tan shirt on the right, but those licks he pulls off beginning about at about :30 in the video, that ends with that weird double stop dissonant/into unison bend thing that tails away into feedback is quite tastey.. LOL

This video is probably one of the reasons I bought my first Splawn. Not sure who the guy is in the tan shirt on the right, but those licks he pulls off beginning about at about :30 in the video, that ends with that weird double stop dissonant/into unison bend thing that tails away into feedback is quite tastey.. LOL

What sold me on them was when a guest guitarist came to practice for an old band I played in. He brought a (I think) SuperSport head and a little Marshall 1x12 cab.

His tone was gloroius!

I knew I had to have one...

Really good stuff here :yes:

Kyle Bull from Brushido Code - full demo.

He goes thru all the Gears and gain changes with each and with and without a boost pedal.

Intro good
5:50 he starts the demo
11:50 starts what I love
Punchy

He didn't do the OD1/OD2 comparison. OD2 is where it is at. PS: my amp is close to that but not as much gain. I will post this in the Splawn subforum. :rawk:

New videos.. dont mind me.. its after work working on setting up the AxeFX FX8 WAH and a Pitch shifer dive bomb. Pretty successful so far..

Speakers in the Splawn 212 are the WGS Retro 30 Speaker.

Enjoy

Random Playing.. first is what this amp is known for.. after post I go through each of the sounds I have setup currently (Clean/Crunch/OD/Lead).

Mids Comparison - Factory/Stock vs 25k Mod:
1st play is factory mids
2nd play is 25k mids mod I had added months back.

Settings Used:

Last edited:
I just collected some live clips for @GJgo so I thought I would paste here as well. Enjoy!

Al Estrada (@Stradazone)

Scott Splawn with his band Dreamer

Filter

Blackoz (GnR cover band)

Godsmack
(need material here)

Killswitch Engage for a period of time (the clip Bubbastain had I can't find)
DpDtkLX.jpg

Not live:

For fun here is Laura (aka TheValveQueen)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1MQD5JWR14

The video is disabled but this is Mike Himmel on his Splawn doing EVH riffs and it frickin rips....

(You will have to click and watch on YT)

@PDC turned me onto it

Last edited:
Back