jimo
Member
- Price
- $2250
I'm sure most people here know but for those that aren't aware Cornford was an amp company which Martin Kidd and Paul Cornford had before Martin started Victory Amps. Hence the model name MK50. This is a single channel 50W (with 2 Master Vols) amp that runs 5881s in the power section which gives it a sound as if Soldano SLO and Marshall Plexi/800 got together to build an amp. Without the Overdrive on it can get really convincing Plexi sounds. The adjustable Overdrive adds extra gain which is great for heavier rhythm and lead. Guthrie Govan and Greg Howe among other pros have used these amps (I think Greg still owns his)
Condition: Tolex is perfect as are the panels, no dings, scratches, etc. I am not the original owner but have had the amp for years and during that time it has never left my home. Also, I use a switching system so the included footswitch is in like new condition as well - I have never had to use it and it works perfectly. The jewel light is not working and as you can see from the pics something is going on with the stitching on the lower part of the handle (its still fully intact and strong, works fine, was like that when I got it and has not gotten any worse over the years) so I'm pricing it accordingly due to those two minor items.
$2250 shipped to CONUS ppf&f. If you want to use g&s you pay the fees. I'm happy to do a facetime call if you are serious about buying it and want to see the amp. No trades right now. Thanks -Jim
Condition: Tolex is perfect as are the panels, no dings, scratches, etc. I am not the original owner but have had the amp for years and during that time it has never left my home. Also, I use a switching system so the included footswitch is in like new condition as well - I have never had to use it and it works perfectly. The jewel light is not working and as you can see from the pics something is going on with the stitching on the lower part of the handle (its still fully intact and strong, works fine, was like that when I got it and has not gotten any worse over the years) so I'm pricing it accordingly due to those two minor items.
$2250 shipped to CONUS ppf&f. If you want to use g&s you pay the fees. I'm happy to do a facetime call if you are serious about buying it and want to see the amp. No trades right now. Thanks -Jim
Attachments
Last edited: