!!!!!CRAZY DEAL ALERTS!!!!!

It's not far from my house, I really can't be buying stuff right now but man it's tempting
Maaaan pleeeease 😂

At least check it out if you can, maybe it even has the pt105.

You can flip it for more, if I don’t make money in time. It even includes the cab!

Maaaan pleeeease 😂

At least check it out if you can, maybe it even has the pt105.

You can flip it for more, if I don’t make money in time. It even includes the cab!
Looks like the 105PT to me. I'd have snagged it, flipped the amp for $3k and the cab for $500.

Looks like the 105PT to me. I'd have snagged it, flipped the amp for $3k and the cab for $500.
Looks a little short to me, but you’ve owned a few more of these than I.

Edit: never mind, that’s considerably thicker than mine than dosent have it, and mines about 100 units later in the serial number range.

Last edited:
ACBC5B52-0EEE-4482-B9A9-CEDDA0E68F8F.jpeg

Looks a little short to me, but you’ve owned a few more of these than I.

Edit: never mind, that’s considerably thicker than mine than dosent have it, and mines about 100 units later in the serial number range.
Looks like it has the 105pt. I have 2 III’s w/ 105pt’s that are Mike B modded + & ++ 🤌.

The transformer is hanging low enough next to that EL34 which screams 105pt to me.

Whoever buys that amp is coming up YUGE!

Baby’s got back!!!
1691102144210.jpeg

Whoever buys that amp is coming up YUGE!

Baby’s got back!!!

I would approach with caution anyone trying to “flip” mark amps currently. Well, really anything. But, Their value is crashing pretty hard right now and lots of stuff is sitting. If you’re doing it to play it, absolutely knock yourself out! But if you’re trying to make a buck the used gear market is taking a massive shit. There’s even a mark iii ++ that’s been sitting for a month for only 2k.

I would approach with caution anyone trying to “flip” mark amps currently. Well, really anything. But, Their value is crashing pretty hard right now and lots of stuff is sitting. If you’re doing it to play it, absolutely knock yourself out! But if you’re trying to make a buck the used gear market is taking a massive shit. There’s even a mark iii ++ that’s been sitting for a month for only 2k.
Agreed the market is slumping pretty hard. However, a III w/ 105pt is a rare bird.

According to Mike there were ~200 made with the leftover IIC+ transformers.

If someone bought it just to flip it, you may be in for a longer than anticipated ride.

If they bought it to appreciate it, congrats you scored a unique amp.

Back