!!!!!CRAZY DEAL ALERTS!!!!!

USA Steinberger, $1799, seems like a good deal for MA area RTers--

40123-S000112058-3

https://www.musicgoround.com/produc...a-made-electric-guitar-electric-guitars-white

What SG did you get?
They had an 80’s special in red I’d been eying for a while but the price was a little high for me. The 10% put it in a more reasonable place for me. I called the store and the sales guy gave it a real positive in hand description (whatever that is worth) but he at least talked like he was a player. Plus I have an 80’s V, also in red, so the idea of giving it an SG brother worked for me. I love the neck on my V so hoping the neck shape is similar on the SG.

They had an 80’s special in red I’d been eying for a while but the price was a little high for me. The 10% put it in a more reasonable place for me. I called the store and the sales guy gave it a real positive in hand description (whatever that is worth) but he at least talked like he was a player. Plus I have an 80’s V, also in red, so the idea of giving it an SG brother worked for me. I love the neck on my V so hoping the neck shape is similar on the SG.
Ferrari red with ebony?

Back