Current used market

A serious correction in used gear prices is long overdue. I still see stuff being listed for well over sensible asking prices, even factoring in inflation. Only positive I’m seeing at the moment is at least buyers are not as quick to roll over and just buy outright as soon as the opportunity comes.

I spent some time on the GC used And music go round sites earlier. Things seem to be a little more realistic. Hopefully the reverb and craigslist tards will catch up

Literally bought a bike 2 weeks ago so I can spend my summer going where I need to go without using my car as often as possible. I work from home now so I'm super lucky in that regard

That said, I'm noticing a big slowdown in sales of my used gear. Lots of stuff that was selling like crazy 6 months ago is now sitting for a bit. Peavey 5150 models seem to be the exception. Selling those almost immediately, still.

Wait till near the end of august September. So far 23 food processing plants have burned down. One is an accident two is a coincidence three is a pattern.
Not going conspiratorial here. Just the facts.
So if housing bubble pops people can’t afford food and energy I think people won’t be too worried about gear.
So all the vultures have coin in hand.

Wait till near the end of august September. So far 23 food processing plants have burned down. One is an accident two is a coincidence three is a pattern.
So if housing bubble pops people can’t afford food and energy I think people won’t be too worried about gear.
Saw this super strange .

i read its actually been like 7 and that some article somewhere was counting like mom and pop butchers and delis in the count or some crap and thsts how the number got up in the 20s...

so its a pattern, but the breadth has been stretched as thst stat has circulated. i dunno. OR maybe your article is real and mine is the bogus one.

thats the problem with the internet, its hard to know since any dude can blog anythjng anymore.

also, yes ive been watching used prices on reverb on friedmans, higher dollar marshalls and some popular effect pedals.

prices are down 5-15%-ish since this time last year depending on what amp or pedal u look into.

no more covid money and the stock market is gonna make some butts pucker up soon......

Back