daisy chain guitar amps together

the crush 36

i have mesa boggie single rectifier and a randall rm 100 was wondering how i can use both amps at same time or maybe w/d/ set up?? but i thought their was a way to daisy chain both heads together is that possible and i know about using a/b box and a a/b/y box ect. thought i would hooking up trying to daisy chain together thanks alot

doesn't your boggie refliktor have a splittor built in?
sounds like it should or would :)

u're going to get a lot of opinions on this one...i just bought a boss LS2 for this exact purpose...and i love it.

the pain in the ass with running two amps usually results in a ground loop....annoying hum, and hard to get rid of if you're dumb like me.

I've been thinking of setting up a stereo rig myself. I was going to run an ABY out front to two amps. I haven't tryed anything out yet, so I'm going to be looking for help more than helping at this point.

Whatever you do, DO NOT connect both amps to the same load.

Ground loops are easily eliminated. Use ground lift plugs on everything except one amp. You can verify that everything is grounded by checking continuity from the chassis on any device to the ground pin on that one amp. (Power off, unplugged of course)

If the boogie has a slave out..

Boogie slave out - volume pedal - input on Randall. Run the effects only on the Randall. Use the volume pedal to adjust the overall effect of the two amps blended together. VP not necessasy, but a nice way to tweak things quickly in a gig situation.

tele
can you explain the grounding issue in more detail...i mean, how to figure it out.
i use a lift plug on one of the amps i run in stereo, but i still get more hum from it than when ran by itself.

Back