Dan's dental bills firesale! Guitars, amps, rack gear, and accessories!

Liebert MicroPod

Metered UPS Power supply 250$

PXL_20230402_194157959.jpg

Gibson LP standard 2500$

Guitar center ltd edition silverburst edgeburst, tonenerd roxy in bridge, 8/10 condition, 10/10 playability and tone

SOLD
PXL_20230402_195312664.jpg
PXL_20230402_195317550.jpg

PXL_20230402_195332739.jpg

Edit: would accept partial trade for LP - amps, guitars, etc

Last edited:
More the Two Rock John Mayer Amp.
THAT will get you the top spectrum
of bedside manner.
It’s not just the cost..
-if you wouldn’t have
that cocky dentist touch your 2cycle equipment?
-Get the fuck outta’ there man.-

I CAN MAKE A BONE NUT (or nut bone?),
So I get the sculpting & mechanics of what’s
being created & installed in the
human palette here.

Dentists are a lot like accountants,
the dentists think they’re doctor’s
& the accountants think they’re attorney’s.
Fire up the wood chipper boys.
My dentist went to medical school and dental school, the dude reminds me of Bateman from American psycho. He is always rocking the cars, Huey Lewis and Howard Jones and says things like, “would you listen to that groove, what happened to the groooooooove man? Did it get left behind in 89?” He has an unidentifiable accent that I think is totally his own thing and I thing he does it on purpose. To him everything is left behind in 89, that’s his catch phrase that always requires his chuckle. When he chuckles his eyes remain lifeless and dead like a reptiles. All his employees hate and fear him. He is extremely good at what he does, but almost as important is that he is very, very fast.

Yes they are. If they were front teeth I’d be ponying up the cash.
Dude, my center top and bottom teeth are all implants! When I crashed, my teeth all broke off at the gum line and he had to extract them all. It was a long and expensive ordeal. The worst part is I had to deal with surgeries first to get my body working so I walked around with either mangled or missing teeth! I had to prioritize, walking and playing guitar trumped all else.

Dude, my center top and bottom teeth are all implants! When I crashed, my teeth all broke off at the gum line and he had to extract them all. It was a long and expensive ordeal. The worst part is I had to deal with surgeries first to get my body working so I walked around with either mangled or missing teeth! I had to prioritize, walking and playing guitar trumped all else.

That's a similar situation to the one I'm in, unfortunately -_-

That's a similar situation to the one I'm in, unfortunately -_-
Damn dude, that sucks. So you need many implants, wow. it’s no fun. I sat in the chair multiple times for 5 hours or more, and quickly grew to hate it.

At least you are getting it done and getting implants. My guy told me when some guys having potentially expensive dental issues they elect to just have their teeth pulled and get dentures. Bad idea.

Damn dude, that sucks. So you need many implants, wow. it’s no fun. I sat in the chair multiple times for 5 hours or more, and quickly grew to hate it.

At least you are getting it done and getting implants. My guy told me when some guys having potentially expensive dental issues they elect to just have their teeth pulled and get dentures. Bad idea.

I'm not dooming myself to a life of that, no way

Too much of a hassle, and I'm only 37 😂

I'm not dooming myself to a life of that, no way

Too much of a hassle, and I'm only 37 😂
it would be so hairy and dangerous having dentures. The food encrusted dinner denture that becomes an airborne projectile after an unfortunate sneeze. Whoa…../ just the thought makes me shudder….

it would be so hairy and dangerous having dentures. The food encrusted dinner denture that becomes an airborne projectile after an unfortunate sneeze. Whoa…../ just the thought makes me shudder….
lololol

My dad had his teeth pulled and went with dentures. It's not all that bad, but his face did change a bit. I think he wishes he had the work done instead. Hindsight.

lololol

My dad had his teeth pulled and went with dentures. It's not all that bad, but his face did change a bit. I think he wishes he had the work done instead. Hindsight.
His face changed, as in his jaw receded after a couple years? Or because of the size of the dentures? I know an old man from physical therapy and he got dentures and they altered the shape of the lower part of his face.

His face changed, as in his jaw receded after a couple years? Or because of the size of the dentures? I know an old man from physical therapy and he got dentures and they altered the shape of the lower part of his face.
It was a subtle shift in his facial features. More set square job than the natural look.

Good luck to you brother!
I hope everything works out.. On april 20th, yea 420 hahahah, I had 14 teeth extracted, jaw line built up and four titanium post screwed into my head...
I got all on four for my upper jaw. I was in a mountain bike accident in the 90s when I lived in Amsterdam. Drunk wife ran into me and I flew like super dave osborne from a cannon and landed face first on the road.

7 crowns and have been nursing that shit since 94..
Fast forward to this year. I have two dental plans with the premium buy up so my OOP was les than a decent amp so I jumped on it...

Two Halcion
constant Nitrus

10 mg norcos
10 mg oxys

was out of it for a week but doing well now. I have temps and the perms will be bolted on in june. I hope it works out for you. the ones in this pic are temps. but they look a lot better than what I had and I can chew again. somewhat

toof.jpg

I hope everything works out.. On april 20th, yea 420 hahahah, I had 14 teeth extracted, jaw line built up and four titanium post screwed into my head...
I got all on four for my upper jaw. I was in a mountain bike accident in the 90s when I lived in Amsterdam. Drunk wife ran into me and I flew like super dave osborne from a cannon and landed face first on the road.

Fast forward to this year. I have two dental plans with the premium buy up so my OOP was les than a decent amp so I jumped on it...

Two Halcion
constant Nitrus

10 mg norcos
10 mg oxys

was out of it for a week but doing well now. I have temps and the perms will be bolted on in june. I hope it works out for you. the ones in this pic are temps. but they look a lot better than what I had and I can chew again. somewhat

View attachment 204961
Drunk wife or drunk ex wife?

Two Halcion
constant Nitrus

10 mg norcos
10 mg oxys

View attachment 204961
Bro are you James Hetfield

Drunk wife or drunk ex wife?
at the time, girlfriend. and definitely drunk.
fast forward to 33 years together. 4 kids, house cars payments. I knew she was a keeper from the moment I met her. she was a foreign exchange student unlucky enough to get chosen by a family in the small rural town I grew up in.

Now she is a Nurse Practitioner and works at the same hospital for 22 years now.

I know it sounds stupid; however, she is totally worth losing a few teeth over. haha

us.jpg

Back