Dan's dental bills firesale! Guitars, amps, rack gear, and accessories!

at the time, girlfriend. and definitely drunk.
fast forward to 33 years together. 4 kids, house cars payments. I knew she was a keeper from the moment I met her. she was a foreign exchange student unlucky enough to get chosen by a family in the small rural town I grew up in.

Now she is a Nurse Practitioner and works at the same hospital for 22 years now.

I know it sounds stupid; however, she is totally worth losing a few teeth over. haha

View attachment 205003
No. Doesn't sound stupid. Just needed to know the rest of the story, lol

Yeah, this is what I'm looking at.
received_3350235368639250-jpeg.183073
For some reason I suddenly felt inspired to go brush my teeth..

50k for teeth? I guess. About 1500 per tooth I’d say. What happens if there is a complication? Is that included? Prob not.

Fender lead sold, strat sold

Tophat combo and les Paul standard still available, going on reverb soon for most likely higher prices

I got my full upper implants started on 4/20... yea I know haha.. I still have three months to go before I get the perms... these temps are alright, but the top plate freaks me out a lot and I end up taking them out a few times a day..

I got my full upper implants started on 4/20... yea I know haha.. I still have three months to go before I get the perms... these temps are alright, but the top plate freaks me out a lot and I end up taking them out a few times a day..
Sorry just seeing this. The whole process takes forever. I could have a Cameron amp by now....ok not that long but still....lol

Reverb offer for silverburst

Would rather sell it to an RTer, so make an offer now or forever hold your peace 🤙

Edit:

Tried to make it clear what's sold and what's available - most of the pedals, most of the rack gear, and my super legit prestige Heritage Standard are still up

If anything is confusing feel free to message me =)

Edit- a few tunsgram 12ax7s are available as well

Last edited:
Can I have one for a small price sir?
I might be interested in just one as well (maybe more after getting one of them).

What is special about them?

I know you can completely change up your tone/feel on an amp/preamp by switching out preamp tubes, so I am curious/interested in these preamp tubes.

100$ shipped for one 🤙

Tunsgram ax7s are known for lasting absolutely forever, smooth top end, and having a really detailed midrange and firm/not farty bass response

They're often a first choice for PIs because of the durability

lots of people (including me) think they're superior to british mullards, but that's more a courses for horses thing

Back