Withdrawn DAR FORZA - DEMO AMP

  • Thread starter Thread starter Swervecity413
  • Start date Start date

To buy, sell, or trade in this section, you must have at least 50 posts and have two-factor authentication enabled.

S

Swervecity413

Well-known member
Price
15000
Hi all,

I have a DAR Forza amp super rare. The Demo version. No clue how many were actually made but this was more expensive than the FBM and the precursor to that amps 3 distortion channels based on it’s lead tone.

Amazing clean, rhythm, crunch, lead tones in this thing. The lights even work and pulsate colors! Carbons fiber head shell has some dings with its age but it looks really cool.

15k no low ball offers. Do your research on what a DAR amp is. Any issues are the buyers responsibility.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3025.jpeg
    IMG_3025.jpeg
    237.8 KB · Views: 47
This is the holy grail. Only one I’ve ever seen for sale on this forum in over 20 years. The order list back when the lead engineer posted here was very exclusive and a very small run before he shuttered his doors.

When the FBM came out everyone hopped on that bandwagon as well.

GLWS. If you have some clips please post them- not much is out there.
 
This is the holy grail. Only one I’ve ever seen for sale on this forum in over 20 years. The order list back when the lead engineer posted here was very exclusive and a very small run before he shuttered his doors.

When the FBM came out everyone hopped on that bandwagon as well.

GLWS. If you have some clips please post them- not much is out there.
I have some in the room clips over on my instagram of the Forza, it slaved into a VHT/Fryette classic power amp, and profiles I made of the amp

 
Pic of the back showing it was the Demo 1 amp
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3030.jpeg
    IMG_3030.jpeg
    289.5 KB · Views: 32
Back
Top