Dave's Ultra XL mod......

Mailman1971

Ok....just got this in from Dave today. Let me say 1st.....he is one of the coolest MF's in the music biz!
Call him up.....describe what you want done to your mod.....thats it!
Easy to deal with....and the end product.....PRICELESS!!!
Send him anything you want modded....it will be GOLDEN!!
From experience.........
The Mail Man........... :rock:

Dave.....after RIPPING the walls down with that Ultra Xl.....THANK YOU!!! :worship:
This is one of the best tones you done for me yet! Cant believe this is the same module I just played last weekend!
You really brang out the VOICE of this module and made it BRUTAL!!
My Drummer thought I got a new module......but what do Drummers know about guitars right? haha!
Hat's off to you my friend!

Dan

I just got my C45/BE module as well as my Hairy Brown Eye, and I will say they are both awesome. Great tone and feel. Thanks Dave!!!!

How does the Custom 45 sound tone wise for Rhythm? Is it pretty comparable to the Brown eye mod or more less just set for that smooth lead tone?

Mailman1971":gpow7ly0 said:
How does the Custom 45 sound tone wise for Rhythm? Is it pretty comparable to the Brown eye mod or more less just set for that smooth lead tone?
Having had more time with it, I find myself using the C45 just as much. I love this module. The 45 sounds smoother and feels great. Can be dialed in for great rhythm and lead tones.

Cool....thanks for the info. I am loving that Brown eye and the Hairy Brown eye modules I got done from Dave. Makes my Randall sound better than the Engl Invader I owned!! :D

mnop248":f1t1qby7 said:
Women's The North Face Original Black Twinset Parka
$99.99
Here is a black The North Face Women's mountain jacket .It is Gore-Tex Performance Shell. Pit
Women's The North Face jackets Original Twinset Sapphire Blue Parka
$99.99
Here is a sapphire blue The North Face Women's mountain jacket. The shell and liner combine
Women's The North Face Original Twinset Purplish Blue Parka
$99.99
This is a Style of Blue The Women's North Face Parka with multi-function. The shell and liner
North Face jackets
Women's Green The North Face Original Twinset Parka
$99.99
Here is a Green The North Face Women's Parka of versatility that is the newest style in 2008.

Women's Orange The North Face Original Twinset Parka
$99.99
Here is an orange The North Face women's Parka of twinset. The Mountain Jacket can help
Women's The North Face Red Genesis Twinset Parka
$99.99
Here is a red The North Face Women's Parka designed both multi-function and fashion. It is a

Women's Sky Blue The North Face Original Twinset Parka/Jacket
$99.99
This is a style of sky blue The North Face Women's outdoor and mountaineering apparel .The
Men's The North Face Genesis Single Soft-shell Dark Blue Jacket
$59.99
Here is a style of Dark Blue The North Face men's outdoor and mountain apparel. The warm

Men's The North Face Original Single Soft-shell Black Parka/Jack
$59.99
Here is a The North Face men's outdoor and mountaineering apparel. It is soft, comfortable and

Men's The North Face Original Single Soft-shell Gray Parka/Jacke
$59.99
This is a The North Face men's mountaineering Parka/Jacket. It is designed to provide superior

Men's The North Face Single Soft-shell Red Parka/Jacket
$59.99
Here is a style of Red The North Face men's Parka/Jacket. The fabric is made of soft waterproof
Thats What She said!! :confused: :LOL: :LOL:

Back