Def Leppard @ The Whisky last week…

Wizard of Ozz

Joe actually sounds good… way better than when I saw them in Vegas for their “residency”… and Joe is actually singing… no lip synching!

But I know many men will be disappointed here… Phil had a shirt on the whole time and no baby oil. I know, I know… what a cock blocker. :(:bleh::gay:

Maybe Dan can post a pic of his new Daisy Dukes! :love::love::love:

Entire band sounded great to me… great job by Joe on vocals too… discuss.

This sucks…. Why is this not an in the room iPhone clip? I hate hearing what guitars sound like in a band and in context of shit that actually matters like the song!

Joe actually sounds good… way better than when I saw them in Vegas for their “residency”… and Joe is actually singing… no lip synching!

But I know many men will be disappointed here… Phil had a shirt on the whole time and no baby oil. I know, I know… what a cock blocker. :(:bleh::gay:

Maybe Dan can post a pic of his new Daisy Dukes! :love::love::love:

Entire band sounded great to me… great job by Joe on vocals too… discuss.

I’m sorry did someone call me?
You know god damn well Phil would want to take me backstage.

Attachments

• D5E0F8A1-B6DB-4C6B-BB04-6B0CB071E26A.png
    D5E0F8A1-B6DB-4C6B-BB04-6B0CB071E26A.png
    80.8 KB · Views: 223
I heard some of this on XM the other day. Must have been from the board because Joe's vocals were dry and very up front in the mix. He had some rough edges but hey, that's just live rock and roll!

My first thought was that unless Vince has taken all of the time since his last live vid was slammed back into the woodshed and gym, he is going to be a train wreck on this tour.

He definitely sounds better here than some of that ish we heard from Vegas. I love Def Leppard and I hate to dog on them (like all the other bands really) because they are all my heroes and they are rich rock stars and I am not but....

His voice sounds doctored in some way here. I agree that Vince will probably have a tough time. This is why I'm skipping this tour as much as I want to go.

These sounds great! Seems like they got the Axe XF IIIs dialed in spot on.

I heard this yesterday, I thought they all sounded great, Phil surprised me as well as Elliot!! good for them man!!!

I have come to realize that I dislike DL more and more. They are utter and complete cheese. Almost everything after Hysteria is lame. Even worse because it shoots for that sound which was great for the time but then was dated. BUT they do sound really good here. Impressed with Joe's voice. He's aged but found a way to still have the tone and sing the songs. Also impressed with backing vocals. These are REAL vocals and not the canned backing track vocals which they will likely use on the big stadium tour. I think people were probably lucky to see a more stripped down set here. Band sounds great. Joe should think about cutting his hair though, starting to look a little trans. Not that there is anything wrong with it..unless you don't want to look that way...which I am assuming he doesn't. He's becoming a cougar instead of spending time with cougars.

Sad to see no oiled up abs though :p That's now come to be part of the "show".

They sound great! Nice to see them still going after all these years! Would not have an issue seeing them live.

Man Vince Neil has his work cut out for him this upcoming tour. Joe still has it. They're gonna wipe the floor with Motley. They should be the headliners. What a shame...
Meh he ain't too worried about it.. he's Vince! " Ma I ge' ha, ha on spee' takatakataka doon 1 0 3...my aat, MY AT, Kicksta ma Haat!" He'll be just fine and run his ass off up there while Mick barely stays in the cement shoes they put in his corner to help prop him up. When you don't need to enunciate any words, you can get by pretty easily.

Back