Dilemma.. Testament/Exodus/Death Angel or LOG/Killswitch Engage playing same night!

not a fan of any of those bands, but i'd go to the exodus one. lamb of god is boring to me. no dynamics, just a lot of the same. KSE has the dynamics and the chops, but the songs don't do it for me. Plus Adams stage presence is super obnoxious. I like one testament album, and maybe 3 other songs, other wise think they're way over rated. I saw testament live in 2000, and there was maybe 75 people there. Have they gotten any bigger since then? i know that was a bad time for old school metal, but i can't imagine them headlining anything. Just throw Overkill on that line up, and its like the "MID TIER, THRASH BIG 4"

i'm a really picky metal head. 🧐

Last edited:
I decided on LoG/KSE. Also flying to Philly next Friday to see Meshuggah with a buddy on Saturday, and flying back Sunday to catch this show lol.

Turns out I'll be at LOG. My niece already bought tickets and she'll be upset if I ditch them. Plus, I had a buddy that wanted to go to Testament and now can't because they're doing inventory at work right through that weekend..

Is she single?

not a fan of any of those bands, but i'd go to the exodus one. lamb of god is boring to me. no dynamics, just a lot of the same. KSE has the dynamics and the chops, but the songs don't do it for me. Plus Adams stage presence is super obnoxious. I like one testament album, and maybe 3 other songs, other wise think they're way over rated. I saw testament live in 2000, and there was maybe 75 people there. Have they gotten any bigger since then? i know that was a bad time for old school metal, but i can't imagine them headlining anything. Just throw Overkill on that line up, and its like the "MID TIER, THRASH BIG 4"

i'm a really picky metal head. 🧐
Testament over rated???? Are you sane my friend? They are way underated by far.

KSE..... The best band to come along in a looong time. Hooked since 2000. They are amazing.

Hey man, I heard that Celine Dion will also be playing with a mid show guest performance by Kenny G! I also heard the opening act is none other than n’ Sync!

No brainer bro! The triumvirate of excellence! Celine, Kenny, and the main attraction in n” sync, curly haired guy who scored Britney Spears and Jessica Biehl!

Back