Do you own cargo shorts?

yes and yes camo, no CFH shirt though. Also have camo undies and camo socks (in fluro yellow/orange/pink hahaha)

Should add the camo shorts are work shorts ... not really something I would wear as a "fashion statement" but they are tough wearing and the camo pattern covers any dirt and shit I get on them so looks tidier in a work setting haha

Last edited:
Yes, but no camo. Hardly wear 'em anymore... And sold my CFH shirt two years ago. I bought that thing in '99 when wearing oversized, baggy shirts was the thing.
:sneaky:

Attachments

• P10 Pantera shirt 20748.JPG
    P10 Pantera shirt 20748.JPG
    328.2 KB · Views: 35
Yes to cargo shorts in both green and grey camo. I don’t need no stinking shirt, but apparently being shirtless in camo cargos is grounds for be picked up on suspected vagrancy.

Last edited:
of course. i'm white trash, i know. its ok... i just don't understand the hate for cargo shorts? they're great when you're young, and in a gigging band and need to carry around all the important things: cell phone, keys, wallet, rubbers, visine, lighter, sack of weed, raw papers, half pint of liqour, small tactical weapon of choice, etc.

of course. i'm white trash, i know. its ok... i just don't understand the hate for cargo shorts? they're great when you're young, and in a gigging band and need to carry around all the important things: cell phone, keys, wallet, rubbers, visine, lighter, sack of weed, raw papers, half pint of liqour, small tactical weapon of choice, etc.

Best response.

This thread was to laugh at our practical fashion foibles and now phobias!

I'm partially with you -since I own them too-, but I know tat part of the 'hate' comes from most guys wearing the extremely baggy types and that sorta destroys any remnant of aesthetics. That's when I bought another pair years later, I went for a sand colored slimmer model.

Take this guy (looks like Michael Fassbinder btw, maybe it's him, dunno...I just googled 'cargo shorts') on the right; because of the bulk/width of those cargo shorts, his visible legs look tiny.
The douche on the left (maybe he's a nice guy, but he looks like a Chad or a Bryce..y'knowwhaddamean) t wears non-cargo shorts, also way too wide.

9621d47842f62731cbc7730eb63ffc49.jpg

Back