ENAD! 1988 Mesa Mark III++ Coliseum

glpg80

Epic NAD

Snagged the ‘88 Mark III++ Coliseum that was in the classifieds. I’m a huge Sykes fan and I’ve been on the lookout for a mark series for a while. I mentioned a mark IIB (loop modded) that was local last year but couldn’t make myself pull the trigger on it when I knew Sykes used a mark III.

Then @Beyond Black and I messaged back and forth for a while. We agreed on a price and my trophy wife said go for it.

Here’s the clip he sent over:

So yes I’m stoked to add one badass amp to my stable and also glad to join the Mesa mark series crowd :rock:

Last edited:
Epic NAD

Snagged the ‘88 MarkIII Coliseum that was in the classifieds. I’m a huge Sykes fan and I’ve been on the lookout for a mark series for a while. I mentioned a local markIIB loop modded that was local last year and couldn’t make myself pull the trigger on it when I knew Sykes used a markIII.

Then @Beyond Black and I messaged back and forth for a while. We agreed on a price and my trophy wife said go for it.

Here’s the clip he sent over:

So yes I’m stoked to add one badass amp to my stable and also glad to join the Mesa mark series crowd :rock:

Hell yeah!!! Congrats brother!

That's a good wife and good for you congratulations man! I think about 5 pairs of new shoes for her would be a good thank you lol! Or a five hundred dollar gift card to nordstroms.

I don’t know man. Sounds just like a Friedman. I wouldn’t mind a more tame, woman tone, gainy amp. I’ll cover shipping if you want to offload it so I can start ripping some Going Down and Crossroads covers….think about it. 🕺

……it’s probably not too late to just add a shipping note to re-route..😇

I don’t know man. Sounds just like a Friedman. I wouldn’t mind a more tame, woman tone, gainy amp. I’ll cover shipping if you want to offload it so I can start ripping some Going Down and Crossroads covers….think about it. 🕺

I found Friedmans in that amps shit along with the corn.

I found Friedmans in that amps shit along with the corn.

Says the ++ to the BE

1684877522294.gif

Friedman?

Flying fuck-that this is Rig Talk.

I’ll go out on a limb and say it shits all over whatever the Hell Razor is putting out.

She’s getting a new house and a $30,000 dog fence lol

WOW!!! Definitely an epic amp score!
I hope you have some extra paint for that house cause that amp's gonna peel it off the walls. And while you're at it try not to give the dog a heart attack.

Back