ENGL Blackmore power tubes!

akerikels46

Banned
So I sent Engl a message twice now, and still no response. I have had many issues in the past with customer support from Engl and they seem to be the worse from of any amp manufacture that I have dealt with.
I wanted to know if the stock power tubes a 10.0.0.0.1 re real 5881's such as Sovteks, or are they relabeled 6L6 power tubes. I want to keep it stock and use the same brand tubes they use in the sto 192.168.1.254 ck amp. Its time for new power tubes and want the tone to be the same as it was as new.

Last edited:
That sucks. I was looking at this amp due to Vivian Campbell using one and you definitely need to support guys forking out $

What tones do you use it for?

That sucks. I was looking at this amp due to Vivian Campbell using one and you definitely need to support guys forking out $

What tones do you use it for?
Vivian uses one, but he uses Marshall as well. A buddy of mine has built his racks and pedalboards for years. It’s not always obvious what amp guys are playing on stage, even when you can clearly see the amp. But yeah, I was front row at Last in Line a while back and Viv sounded amazing - and he was plugged into an E650. A lot of his tone is in his fingers though. I don’t sound like him with my E650 lol.

Back