Engl Invader 25

MistaGuitah

Whoa! The Fireball 25 sounds incredible! Anyone else get one yet? Not only did they put the Fireball into a powerful lunchbox form, I must say that they might have slightly improved on the sound too. Either that or it's just that you can enjoy all the Fireball crunchiness without hearing loss... unless you are careless with the volume control! Nevertheless, the fact that the Fireball 25 is so impressive makes me wonder why Engl hasn't come up with an Invader 25, SE 25, or equally as desirable, a Steve Morse 25. To me, those amps are superior to the Fireball in that they are more versatile. Well if you haven't played a Fireball 25 then you're missing out on a massive sounding, great amp. It's really impressive and a better deal than the Metalmaster & Rockmasters in my opinion.

Would love to play one. I'm looking for an amp with big balls in a small format that's different than the EVH 5153.

I did read some comments the big brother had trouble cutting through in a two-guitar band against Marshall variants, but I thought the Fireball really stood out in this video against some other well-known behemoths (Splawn, VHT, Uber), but maybe it was just volume?

MistaGuitah":3kh6ncur said:
Whoa! The Fireball 25 sounds incredible! Anyone else get one yet? Not only did they put the Fireball into a powerful lunchbox form, I must say that they might have slightly improved on the sound too. Either that or it's just that you can enjoy all the Fireball crunchiness without hearing loss... unless you are careless with the volume control! Nevertheless, the fact that the Fireball 25 is so impressive makes me wonder why Engl hasn't come up with an Invader 25, SE 25, or equally as desirable, a Steve Morse 25. To me, those amps are superior to the Fireball in that they are more versatile. Well if you haven't played a Fireball 25 then you're missing out on a massive sounding, great amp. It's really impressive and a better deal than the Metalmaster & Rockmasters in my opinion.
So, lemme get this straight... this thread is about the Fireball 25, yet the title is 'Engl Invader 25'. :confused:

agxJQZW0_700w_0.jpg

Speeddemon":l0eddbkf said:
MistaGuitah":l0eddbkf said:
So, lemme get this straight... this thread is about the Fireball 25, yet the title is 'Engl Invader 25'. :confused:

agxJQZW0_700w_0.jpg

Savage Riffer humoring us with click bait.

napalmdeath":2t0ytc6v said:
Fordman65":2t0ytc6v said:
I really think Engls are cheap POS. But that could be just me

My Artist Edition sent my Splawn packin'. Opinions vary, for sure.

:rock:

I should also clarify. Owned 3 of them over the years and they certainly didn't sound bad. Just the parts failure and general reliability issues made me say the hell with them

Fordman65":2jspovxx said:
napalmdeath":2jspovxx said:
Fordman65":2jspovxx said:
I really think Engls are cheap POS. But that could be just me

My Artist Edition sent my Splawn packin'. Opinions vary, for sure.

:rock:

I should also clarify. Owned 3 of them over the years and they certainly didn't sound bad. Just the parts failure and general reliability issues made me say the hell with them
Thanks for the clarification :thumbsup: I'm an admitted Engl fanboy, but I totally understand when somebody has reliability issues with a brand. It's a bummer, and it would sour me as well.

My Steve Morse, Powerball II, & SE head and Screamer combo were all great with no issues, so I have a different experience. I played my biggest show in front of 10,000 fans, opening for Eddie Money (RIP) with a Powerball II. I had the amp cranked on 7 through a Mills Afterburner 4x12, and it was wailing. It was a great show and the best tone I've ever had at a gig.

napalmdeath":31apncqp said:
Savage Riffer humoring us with click bait.
Fo sho.
Throws up a potentially interesting thread, and either leaves because
-he's no longer interested after the initial rush of click bait-ism wears off
-someone else has a different opinion than him and he can't handle those (typically AFTER making some pseudo-eloquent, self-important, righteous-esque post) :LOL: :LOL:

I assume the OP is saying that he likes the Fireball 25 and wishes they would make an Invader 25.

cardinal":pi2r818a said:
I assume the OP is saying that he likes the Fireball 25 and wishes they would make an Invader 25.

No he is craving the attention. Maybe his old man never told him that he loved him. Daddy issues... Lol

cardinal":1lvfse3l said:

Finally someone with common sense. Yes, because the Fireball 25 is so good, it would stand to reason that an Invader 25 or other Engl favorite would also be great. It's just simple gear talk but is apparently offensive to some snowflakes who still seem to be reeling with butthurt from past commentary.

I haven't posted much for a while, and just posted this benign thread; Nevertheless, without provocation, they've returned to demonstrate the kind of people they really are. They have nothing good inside of them, so the things they communicate simply convey their festering hearts; For it is written: "Out of the abundance of his heart, his mouth speaks." I have tried in the past to make amends or call a truce, but this kind of people cannot be assuaged because they have no interest in being peaceful and decent. They carry negativity and resentments around in their hearts, and that's what ends up coming out of their thoughtless, fruitless mouths. They are under a strong delusion and cannot see or understand the negativity of their behavior. What they say is petty and pathetic, but it's a reflection of their own pathetic lives. I do not hate them but do not care for them either; for it is written: "Do not cast your pearls before swine." They remind me of the looters and rioters on the news today who think in their own minds that they stand for something good, but what do is trash anything decent and leave ruin in the aftermath. Like this thread, which could have been discussed with some degree of interest but has been thoroughly trashed. That is because they are incapable of seeing the error of their ways.

MistaGuitah":24ovasdp said:
cardinal":24ovasdp said:

Finally someone with common sense. Yes, because the Fireball 25 is so good, it would stand to reason that an Invader 25 or other Engl favorite would also be great. It's just simple gear talk but is apparently offensive to some snowflakes who still seem to be reeling with butthurt from past commentary.

I haven't posted much for a while, and just posted this benign thread; Nevertheless, without provocation, they've returned to demonstrate the kind of people they really are. They have nothing good inside of them, so the things they communicate simply convey their festering hearts; For it is written: "Out of the abundance of his heart, his mouth speaks." I have tried in the past to make amends or call a truce, but this kind of people cannot be assuaged because they have no interest in being peaceful and decent. They carry negativity and resentments around in their hearts, and that's what ends up coming out of their thoughtless, fruitless mouths. They are under a strong delusion and cannot see or understand the negativity of their behavior. What they say is petty and pathetic, but it's a reflection of their own pathetic lives. I do not hate them but do not care for them either; for it is written: "Do not cast your pearls before swine." They remind me of the looters and rioters on the news today who think in their own minds that they stand for something good, but what do is trash anything decent and leave ruin in the aftermath. Like this thread, which could have been discussed with some degree of interest but has been thoroughly trashed. That is because they are incapable of seeing the error of their ways.

i apologize if you were under the impression that I cared.

Another wise person also said, "If you can't take the heat, get the fuck out the kitchen"

move along now...

Speeddemon":gyqucz1g said:
-someone else has a different opinion than him and he can't handle those (typically AFTER making some pseudo-eloquent, self-important, righteous-esque post)

MistaGuitah":gyqucz1g said:
cardinal":gyqucz1g said:

CASE

IN

POINT

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :emofag: :emofag:

You may wanna check a mirror on the whole 'butthurt snowflake' thing here, buddy. :checkthisout:

Speeddemon":vopszyw6 said:
Speeddemon":vopszyw6 said:
-someone else has a different opinion than him and he can't handle those (typically AFTER making some pseudo-eloquent, self-important, righteous-esque post)

MistaGuitah":vopszyw6 said:
cardinal":vopszyw6 said:

Blah blah...

CASE

IN

POINT

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :emofag: :emofag:

Prophecy fulfilled. Haha.

Back