Engl invader II, where's the connector?

Smokenshred

I just bought an engl invader II 100 watt amp head and I already had in my possession a sound wizard module.meant to go in place of the existing backplate. I have been very frustrated with the amount of effort I have had to put into finding this cable connector that is supposed to be inside the amplifier. The inside of the amplifier is clean. My simple question is where is the cable connector? I am not paying a 50 dollar restocking fee.

did you ever get your answer ? I just bought a savage 2 and was thinking of picking up a wizard module .
Did you contact tech support ?

splatter":2bebzwcm said:
did you ever get your answer ? I just bought a savage 2 and was thinking of picking up a wizard module .
Did you contact tech support ?

Sorry, but the Sound Wizard module is only available for the Invader II. :)

Smokenshred":loi694oo said:
I just bought an engl invader II 100 watt amp head and I already had in my possession a sound wizard module.meant to go in place of the existing backplate. I have been very frustrated with the amount of effort I have had to put into finding this cable connector that is supposed to be inside the amplifier. The inside of the amplifier is clean. My simple question is where is the cable connector? I am not paying a 50 dollar restocking fee.

There should be a ribbon cable coming out from the chassis close to the transformer. If you don't have that, are you sure you have an Invader II?

Just seeing this post on Thursday, October 29th - Yikes! I did not ever look at anything here on R-T other than the classifieds.

Anyway, I have a Limited Edition White Invader II that Engl made only 30.

Looking from the BACK of my amp with the panel off, it is right there in plain sight in front of the transformer on the RIGHT.

I am thinking that you do not have an Invader II model but a different Engl model.

Best,
Phil

Just seeing this post on Thursday, October 29th - Yikes! I did not ever look at anything here on R-T other than the classifieds.

Anyway, I have a Limited Edition White Invader II that Engl made only 30.

Looking from the BACK of my amp with the panel off, it is right there in plain sight in front of the transformer on the RIGHT.

I am thinking that you do not have an Invader II model but a different Engl model.

Best,
Phil
What model would it even be? It is supposed to be engl invader II 150 watt, is it possible a seller tried to make it look like an engl invader II to make more money?

Back