Enjoy the decline

7f8d78041e3983de.png

ae581155a86e1e12.jpeg

f028e7438ddf1b3e.jpeg

b3f1a377f6bc7d7b.png

My retirement account has around 50% in a dividend paying fund. It’s awesome to see the dividends hitting the account as a reinvestment. The dividends are substantial enough to provide a valid source of income. I hope I’m around to enjoy retirement, if not my wife and kids will be living large. 🤣

Nice! I can retire now, but more is more, and I think the coming depression is gonna be rough so working thorough it is the best option for me.

If I use this year's to date retirement accounts change in asset value number, I need a small % for minimal living expenses; meaning I can continue to reinvest the remaining funds when retired.

If I take my average change in asset value number over the last 10 years, I need even lower % for living expenses in retirement!

I ❤️ maths (and compounding)!

Biden won't ban it, he's promoting it.

Italy Becomes First Nation To Ban Bill Gates’ Fake Meat Due To ‘Serious Health Concerns’​

Italy has become the first country to issue a total ban on Bill Gates’ synthetic meat products after numerous studies found the lab-grown fake meat products cause turbo cancers in humans. Meanwhile, in the US the Biden administration has fast-tracked the controversial products for approval.

https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/italy-be...tes-fake-meat-due-to-serious-health-concerns/

"
Project for a New American Century. How's that working out so far, enjoy this century yet?

"In the future, it will be a prestige item for Chinese families to have European maids and houseboys."

:D

" the U.S. peaked in the mid ’50s and has gone down decisively since 1971. It’s living on stored momentum, memories, and borrowed Chinese money."

Back