EPIC NEW RIG DAY....

JackBootedThug

MURDERATOR
Epic to me anyway...94 Tremoverb head....and on the way home I picked up an Art sgx-2000 with the floorboard unit...mint condition. Sorry for the shitty pics but there's no lighting in my rumpus room. I was going for the ZW bullseye effect with a flashlight...lol...And Martin already called dibs on the T-verb.....I had a T-verb halfstack years ago...pretty much my favorite mesa ever. Had to move it and all my gear due to my wife getting sick and almost dying. So freakin stoked to have this. The Art was an impulse buy only. Hopefully I can get it to work like I want. We'll see.

Attachments

• 20220817_203209.jpg
    20220817_203209.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 99
  • 20220817_203332.jpg
    20220817_203332.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 97
Congratulations my man!! I had a 94 tremoverb head and sold it off like a dumbass only because the deal itself was bad. I want to give it a second try someday. They’re killer amps and really shine at band volumes.

FWIW early tremoverbs have the LDR defective problems but I verified in my 94 that by then they had solved the problem. Mine was so early that it had the mark III style transformers.

sacre bleu! a healthy boogie of that era can be hugely toneful!

on the flipside my college roomie in ‘86 had a mesa SOB that sounded like an asthma attack Nancy Pelosi suffered while cajoling her grossly misshaped vein laden breasts.

fired it up boyzz.... :love: :love: :love: :cool: ...need a boost now....could only go at low volume because of wife and grandson......but daddy likes....Really liking that avatar cab that I'm running it with also. Not sure if that road case has anything to do with it but it's very punchy....

congrats man! we've all had rigs we sold in the past, some of 'em haunt you at night. Glad you got to go back and get a piece of your history! TURN IT UP!!!!

fired it up boyzz.... :love: :love: :love: :cool: ...need a boost now....could only go at low volume because of wife and grandson......but daddy likes....Really liking that avatar cab that I'm running it with also. Not sure if that road case has anything to do with it but it's very punchy....
Avatar cabinets kick ass. James lugo had two Mesa 4x12s and an avatar 4x12 and I liked the avatar setup better. Speakers were all UK V30s or greenbacks. I looked into ordering two of them many years ago but they’ve jacked their prices way up into used Marshall cabinet territory so it’s hard to justify new from them anymore. I don’t see them around much used.

Back