ESP experts in here plz.

Jer

My vote is a M-II Mirage custom or horizon custom. I've only ever seen them on ebay.

looks ebony fb loaded. Unless it is a complete one off MII custom, I would bet it is a Horizon custom

Looks like a CS shop Horizon? Meetursparkle or whatever his name is on feEbay has some CS Horizons from time to time. Might be able to find something like that, worth asking him for sure.

Stealthtastic":2w8zf66t said:
Looks like a CS shop Horizon? Meetursparkle or whatever his name is on feEbay has some CS Horizons from time to time. Might be able to find something like that, worth asking him for sure.
Please say you're not referring to metaunstable :aww:

Ya man, cool guitar. I love Helmet :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Shit when their Meantime CD came out in '92, man, that just flattened the house :LOL: :LOL:

Rezamatix":qcofahaa said:
ctoddrun":qcofahaa said:
http://www.espguitars.com/esp2010/guitars_page.html

I dont want distressed. do they make it in black?
or snakeskin?

It was a mid 90's Horizon Custom modeled with the generic snake skin graphic from the custom shop.
Oddly I remember the graphic being in the mid 90's ESP Catalogs.

9zr1c3.jpg

xoqqfa.jpg

2h801s2.jpg

JimmyBlind":3h3t3qh2 said:
It's an MII I think.

The Horizons don't have the headstock that way round.

If you ordered it custom you could have a reverse head stock of the same exact model pictured above which ended up later being his Sig model with the reverse headstock and without misc features.
The snake skin graphics above would make his guitar a custom shop Horizon.

Man that catalog brings back memories...I wanted the Graffiti finish for a long time. Man the 90's were colorful lol.

Definitely a Horizon custom because of the carve-top and the recess contouring on the lower horn. Plus, mirage and MIIs are not carve-tops, which the guitar in the video definitely is. As for the headstock, ESP would easily have put that headstock on a custom guitar... I know first hand because back in the 90s I ordered a custom mirage and that reverse headstock was an option that I was sorely tempted to go for.

Back