Everything about this song sucks.

I believe Dino is banking on his time in Whitesnake as exposure to the general public to market his music & talent. Being a keyboardist/backup lead vocalist for David Coverdale isn't an easy job. I think he's a talented vocalist and the song is actually good.

I believe Dino is banking on his time in Whitesnake as exposure to the general public to market his music & talent. Being a keyboardist/backup lead vocalist for David Coverdale isn't an easy job. I think he's a talented vocalist and the song is actually good.
Yep, and I'm also thinking that now is a good time to release something with his band 'cause of "renewed" interest in hard rock thanks to Extreme.

Liked his work with the animal drive, back to the roots stuff. I don’t find his voice to work especially well with chunky modern metal riffs, and it gets a bit tiring after a while. Almost needs someone to write with as his vocal abilities outpace his ability to write great lyrics.
Also, can we cool it on whacking the low e for an entire song, and focus on some great rhythms? You have a singer with fantastic range, please put it to good use.

I thought it was pretty good, the weakest link being the solo imo. But after decades of 'obligatory guitar solos' I've raised my standards for guitar solos to an almost unreachable level. I want more composition and less 'solo goes here...just play some stuff in your wheelhouse'.

I think I hear something a little bit Nickelback-ish. :banhim:

Back